Where in the world are you?

aussiesaint20

Nelson, hill top(royal oak) and the old mill still here but yeoman, holbury inn are gone !

My neck of the woods as well, born in Lymington lived in Blackfield many years and now been in the Cayman Islands for more years than I like to remember.

Is the Langley tavern still there?

Murrumba Downs, Brisbane (next door to North Lakes)

Kippa Ring, Brisbane (next door to Murrumba Downs and North Lakes!) I think my son is the only Saints fan at Peninsula Power, certainly the only one training in a Saints Yellow shirt. If you have kids, have you successfully indocrinated them?

Left Romsey when I was 16, after time living in Solihull, Birmingham, Norwich and then Oslo, I settled down and built a house on a beautiful island just off the coast of Bergen. I've never been much of a fan of cities and got my share of them over the years, so it's nice to be out in the sticks, although I can be in the city in 20 minutes.

Madrid at the moment. New York for the 2 years before that.

Still holding out for that champions league tie at the Bernabeu..

Ooh nice. I like Madrid. We were stuck there penniless on an exchange and ended up playing football with a load of 13 year old kids in 40 degree temperatures. They walloped us, despite our bully-boy English tactics.

Love the place and keep meaning to go back.

Hi! Nice topic for starting activity in forum!:D

A Saints fan from north of Iran!!(Is here anybody from middle East?!)

Here in Iran teams like Arsenal,United,Chelsea, Liverpool have so many supporters...And TBH I am a Southampton FC fan for only 3 seasons

when we were in championship!( I'm 18 now!)

I love the club's philosophy and I think in coming years we'll have more Saints fans in countries like Iran!

Is it true that Oregon is the meth capital of the US and it rains more than England !!!

Haha! Not sure about the meth, but most of the state is rural so it wouldn't surprise me.

It rains pretty often, but we actually have a nice summer here. Actually by volume of rain it actually rains more in New York, and almost twice as much in Miami. We just have a lot more days with at least some precipitation. Keeps the Pacific Northwest looking beautiful though!

Not vancouver, wa then, I take it...

Uhm, no.

Went down to Portland last summer by train, spent 4 days there over the 4th of July long weekend. Love your city! Nowhere I have ever been do they take beer so seriously as Portland (which is right up my alley!). As soon as we can afford it, we will be there again, and my taste buds will be at the ready!

Southampton - globally dominant, we added a few shots.

Much appreciated Tim! For those that want to see them and many more, just head to Global SaintsFC

If you've got any images or content from your time supporting Southampton from abroad, feel free to add them on. We've recently had a picture in from a Saints fan living in Saudi Arabia.

There's also a list of individual supporter groups under the 'Notes' section. From Kenya to Australia through to Dubai. Also working on a list of Southampton friendly pubs around the world - so if you know of any, let me know!