Crowd Noise Help

miserableoldgit

Sadly my Dad, who was a great Saints fan and introduced me to the club in the mid 50's, passed away a few days ago. I am organising the funeral and would like a good quality 2-3 minute sound clip of Saints crowd noise with "OWTS" in it to play as people enter the chapel. Can anyone suggest the best way of getting this? Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

If you have any access to Spotify (can sign up for a free 'premium' trial) there is an album on there of Saints songs which can be downloaded to play offline or streamed....they're sung by a football crowd, may not necessarily be recorded from St Mary's but it's a good alternative. It's called 'Southampton FC FanChants feat SFC Football Songs'

Sorry for your loss.

Type in Southampton Fan Chants on the app store if you have an iphone or android phone:)

Its got every single chant and you can have it on replay! It has all variation of OWTS :)

Personally think its a quality app too :)

Sorry about the loss of your father however. RIP.

Edited by nta786

If you have any access to Spotify (can sign up for a free 'premium' trial) there is an album on there of Saints songs which can be downloaded to play offline or streamed....they're sung by a football crowd, may not necessarily be recorded from St Mary's but it's a good alternative. It's called 'Southampton FC FanChants feat SFC Football Songs'

Sorry for your loss.

Apologies, not a full member so can't edit.... after some further listening it does sound like these are recorded from a genuine Saints crowd.

Sorry for your loss.

That's brilliant, I didn't know that existed. I'll be using that to annoy my Norwich-supporting wife.

Sorry for your loss MOG.

If you find something good, MOG, then let us know - my dad died in June and I'd like something like that for when I come over to UK in April. I think a couple of people here have lost Saints supporting parents recently - somebody pointed out an email address for the 'All Saints Game' (it was vs Hull) where you could send a tribute, I suppose it will be the same next season. RIP