Pop?

notnowcato

Yeah, I'm fairly sure that the mods don't want "threads based on a poster's name and feck all else" naming style imported over from the UI.

I don't have anyone on ignore, but I stopped replying to Bazza's provocations weeks ago. I wish him well in what must be a difficult time.

I'd always thought that Barry was just Glasgow Saint posting in a style somewhat akin to Dune/Stanley/Mole/Spaceman/SF76/Ethnic Minority Saint/whatthef*ckever - but I could be wrong. In the end though, does anybody (apart from Barry) actually care?

Don't hold it back pap, say what you mean..

Abrams only talent is making things look good. He doesn't particularly care if those things make sense or not.

Take the bastard off the Star Wars movies and get him to do a remake of Yellow Submarine.

I'd always thought that Barry was just Glasgow Saint posting in a style somewhat akin to Dune/Stanley/Mole/Spaceman/SF76/Ethnic Minority Saint/whatthef*ckever - but I could be wrong. In the end though, does anybody (apart from Barry) actually care?

Nah

Dune is Barry/stanley/mole yadda yadda, he does seem to have some intelligence just gets lonely I think and trolls.

Glasgow was 100% and was bournemouth, thinks he is funny and definately isnt very intelligent

Abrams only talent is making things look good. He doesn't particularly care if those things make sense or not.

Take the bastard off the Star Wars movies and get him to do a remake of Yellow Submarine.

Lens flare, lens flare, lens flare.

Apart from the reworking of the Star Trek universe I quite enjoyed the 2 films but, to be honest, anyone who is working on the new Star Wars movies is on a hiding to nothing.

Nah

Dune is Barry/stanley/mole yadda yadda, he does seem to have some intelligence just gets lonely I think and trolls.

Glasgow was 100% and was bournemouth, thinks he is funny and definately isnt very intelligent

If your assertion is correct, then the Baz/Dune/Stanley entity is surely in too deep to ever admit it. The amount of stuff wilfully invented to support the character is laughable. Labour Party membership, a life and wife in Liverpool, a young child. In a sense, it's almost admirable that someone would go to such lengths just to troll. In many others, it really isn't.