Test Thread

Spudders

i can't be all places at once yo! i am fighting fires all over main board at the mo, obv i am still monitor muppet shows just in case tokyos needs mugging off or something, but i also have to keep in charge of farts forum now and also steve has asked me to have a look at motoring forum because no-one else does

nah relax when we all do mass relocation to mumsnet or whatever you will deffo be ITK. I like to imagine just bletch left here on his own, correcting his own spelling and making anagram jokes that no-one is read

You'll get burnt out of Mumsnet pdq. Most of them have only had kids so they can justify the cake consumption. One fat joke and you're a fireside rug bear.

You'll get burnt out of Mumsnet pdq. Most of them have only had kids so they can justify the cake consumption. One fat joke and you're a fireside rug bear.

Now that I have inherited two other mans children, I could probably do with getting over to mumsnet for some advice on best ways to keep children quiet and do what they're told.

my pseudnym (DrBrianEarsyMD) was quite popular on mumsnet at one time (when i was ban from here). It is actually a v.liberated forum, there is genuinely birds wandering round there with usernames like AnalFuckYesPls

Edited by Bearsy

Now that I have inherited two other mans children, I could probably do with getting over to mumsnet for some advice on best ways to keep children quiet and do what they're told.

Its easy Spudders. Just spend a lot on baby sitters and go out, which deals with the quiet part. Plus make sure that what you tell them to do is what they want to do anyway - instant obedience.

Its easy Spudders. Just spend a lot on baby sitters and go out, which deals with the quiet part. Plus make sure that what you tell them to do is what they want to do anyway - instant obedience.

He is unemployed high power financial advisor, don't think he can afford many baby sitters. He could, however, get MILF babysitters and pay them in kind. There's all sorts of advert for women like that on redtube.

I'm still here, in between working for a living as a well paid, highly skilled DBA and checking the transfer rumours on the main board.

School boy error. All the big stories are broke here first, then filter through to the main bored, then the mods delete the original like it never happened. This is the usual transfer window drill.

Nah, I'm trying to get my wife a ****.

She said I can only **** one of my numerous hot girlfriends if she gets to **** someone else.

Is your wife dead? If not, I'm out.

If you want Spudders to rinse his spuds on your missus I suggest a Rule 1, for his sake.

my pseudnym (DrBrianEarsyMD) was quite popular on mumsnet at one time (when i was ban from here). It is actually a v.liberated forum, there is genuinely birds wandering round there with usernames like AnalFuckYesPls

Lol, that wasn't a bird bear. That was super Mikey, I set him up with an account and told him to go look for you.

School boy error. All the big stories are broke here first, then filter through to the main bored, then the mods delete the original like it never happened. This is the usual transfer window drill.

I'm looking for Muppet Show copyright infringement. When I sees it I laughs at them for their ignorance

I've already, today, humiliated Window Cleaner publicly for his French sense of humour (he does work in France doesn't he???)

Edited by Big Bad Bob

Oops.

Sorry Spudders. Guess it's my fault.

Everyone is hiding from TMS in case I mention the G word. Clever move of yours to start a Cricket thread instead.

I'll work on some new stories and go G-Bomb the main board tomorrow, that should get everyone running back over here for cover