Who will go down?

Sheaf Saint

Crazy how many dont see this

Everytime we have dipped into our reserves we have struggled.

That and Poyet has turned off the crazy installed by PDC and got them organized. I still think they will go down though.

They don't see it because smoke from their burning hatred of Sunderland gets in their eyes.

Bacause at some point in every season you need to look beyond the primary starting XI and have decent players in reserve so that you don't ever have to rely on the likes of KD,Gazzaniga, Danny Fox and Guly Do Prado. Take our side against say Spurs at home with Hooieveld,Gazzaniga and Fox. Draft in say Ustari, Vergini and Dossena and the side is already much improved.

I think we all understand what you are saying... just needs to be said once.. not on every thread on the forum.

Fulham, Cardiff and would have loved it to be West Ham but looks like they'll scrape out of it again.

Wouldn't say that really, West Ham's remaining fixtures do not look particularly friendly, 8 top 10 teams in their remaining 12 I think and the others are against fellow candidates for the eventual drop. Will depend on Nolan not getting sent off again I expect