Sheds

maddog

ha ha how come?

Long story including long long wait despite 3 weeks delivery guarantee, failure to deliver to house (left on kerb 100m from house), erectors not turning up, roof blowing off after three days etc. Absolutely ****e customer service. Shame really as the shed is pretty good if you don't take the installation.

Things to look out for imo. Make sure its tanalised wood (pressure treated with preservative not just painted on), the wood is at least 12mm thick and the frame is 50mm x 50mm or close.

Edited by buctootim

I put both my sheds up on wooden runners to keep the floors ventilated but forgot to put something to stop the rates getting underneath. You have been warned!

I use chicken wire, if you buy a kit make sure it comes with solid wood floor and roof as fibreboard etc. is the number one reason why sheds last about 3 years before they rot.

Got mine from Elford's in Chichester, fantastic shed and fantastic service. They might add a little extra charge as you'd be outside their "free delivery area", but I think they'd still take the business.

I recommend a small terrier to stop rats setting up home underneath.