Property TV Makeover

BoundlessSam

Hey, I hope you don't mind me posting, below is some information of a new property programme that may be of interest:

IS YOUR HOUSE IN NEED OF A FREE MAKEOVER?

A NEW TV SERIES IS LOOKING FOR HOMES THAT ARE DESPERATE FOR A FACELIFT!

DO YOU HAVE DAMP, CLUTTER OR DATED INTERIORS THAT NEED RENOVATING TO INCREASE YOUR HOME’S MARKET VALUE?

DOES YOUR HOUSE NEED A MAKEOVER, BUT YOU HAVEN’T GOT THE MONEY OR TIME TO DO IT?

The makers of Grand Designs and Escape To The Country are developing a BRAND NEW series that overhauls homes in need of help and getting them ready for market, to be sold at a price they deserve…

COULD YOUR HOME DO WITH THE ULTIMATE OVERHAUL?

OR MAYBE YOU KNOW SOMEONE ELSE’S THAT COULD?

If so, and you’d like to find out how this series can help you, please contact andy.smith@boundlessproductions.tv

Did Unbelievable Jeff's tenants ask you to do this?

He did say "price they deserve" and I'm all in favour of low-cost housing.

Maybe they could send the heavies around to Unbelievable Jeff's houses to smash them up and/or organise a multi-room dirty protest to lower the asking price.

I'd watch that.

Can we shoot this muppet, just what TV needs another second rate, cheap to make property programme. ****.

Not yet. If the Conservatives win the next election and legalise the culling of benefit claimants, and Boundless Sam is on benefits at the time, then maybe.

The makers of Grand Designs and Escape To The Country are developing a BRAND NEW series that overhauls homes in need of help

So, when you say 'brand new' are you expecting us to forget :

Homes under the hammer

Sixty minute makeover

Changing rooms

Grand designs

Homefront

Housedoctor

Real Rooms

DIY SOS

etc

etc

etc

It's not exactly a 'new' concept is it?

Hey, I hope you don't mind me posting, below is some information of a new property programme that may be of interest:

IS YOUR HOUSE IN NEED OF A FREE MAKEOVER?

A NEW TV SERIES IS LOOKING FOR HOMES THAT ARE DESPERATE FOR A FACELIFT!

DO YOU HAVE DAMP, CLUTTER OR DATED INTERIORS THAT NEED RENOVATING TO INCREASE YOUR HOME’S MARKET VALUE?

DOES YOUR HOUSE NEED A MAKEOVER, BUT YOU HAVEN’T GOT THE MONEY OR TIME TO DO IT?

The makers of Grand Designs and Escape To The Country are developing a BRAND NEW series that overhauls homes in need of help and getting them ready for market, to be sold at a price they deserve…

COULD YOUR HOME DO WITH THE ULTIMATE OVERHAUL?

OR MAYBE YOU KNOW SOMEONE ELSE’S THAT COULD?

If so, and you’d like to find out how this series can help you, please contact andy.smith@boundlessproductions.tv

Could you do our neighbours garden?