Everton Build Up Thread

saintchris23

Reading through their forum and what a bunch of arrogant ****s these Everton fans are. ****ing hate them since that **** heath beat Shilts in the semi. Bitter blues sums them up always living in Liverpool's shadow. COYS beat this pile of **** and give them something more to moan about.

What the feck is this chump on?

'3-1 Blues. Rodriguez is a big miss, they have nothing to play for and Lallana won't want to hurt any of his future teammates.'

This would only be possible if we wanted to join that whole farcical inter divisional loan system that Everton have undoubtedly benefitted from. Are they for real? Part of the reason Everton get right on my tits. Deluded fookwits. Hope we do a proper job on them and I am positive we will.

I think the strangest part of that comment is the assumption that Lallana is some kind of tough-tackling heavyweight and his restraint would give Everton an advantage of any sort.

As usual the GOT preview piece is superb

Boruc

Clyne fonte lovren shaw

Cork wanyama

S Davis lambert lallana

Gallagher.

The fact we have two defensive midfielders playing means that we can afford to play Gallagher. Ward prowse has been poor since nov IMO.

I think he WAS poor since November till about a month or so ago and then he seemed to find form again

So is it 4-4-2 or lambert playing deep?

I assume it'll work in the same way it did when we played Osvaldo and Lambert together, or when Gallagher's come on before. A sort of narrow 4-4-2 with Lambert coming deeper than normal if we're passing short, and both on the back four if playing long. It didn't work with Osvaldo but we'll see.

Come on VW and Cork, prove MP wrong and show what you can do together. If they do well it'll be huge for next season and both can be happy to stay. Morgan can get more freedom then too. 3 midfielders that good, has to be a way to fit them all in.

It would be great for Cork and Wanyama to prove they can play together but I really don't see the point in playing all three unless we're parking the bus away from home. Schneiderlin might be able to go out as a more attacking player but he won't be better at it than Davis or (you'd hope) any signing we might make. Much better to play the strongest two in the centre and get a natural attacking player in ahead of them. Schneiderlin can contribute more goals and assists from the position he plays now, he's done it in patches before.