Company car choice

Northernsaint

I have a VW Passat 2.0 Bluemotion. Beautifully made, comfortable and with plenty of kit. Can be specified quite well to personalise it. Cannot recommend it enough if you are looking for something understated yet utterly capable.

I have a VW Passat 2.0 Bluemotion. Beautifully made, comfortable and with plenty of kit. Can be specified quite well to personalise it. Cannot recommend it enough if you are looking for something understated yet utterly capable.

You strike me as a passat blue motion kinda guy col.

You strike me as very repetitive Turkish.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?46626-BMW-1-Series-Pros-amp-Cons#.U4ev8_ldWqc

What would you recommend the OP?

I forgot about your mondeo, you're the bench mark of middle aged blandness :lol:

I've got a 6 month old 318d m sport now, very nice. Although in that price bracket my fav is the merc cla 220 cdi, beautiful looking.

I forgot about your mondeo, you're the bench mark of middle aged blandness :lol:

I've got a 6 month old 318d m sport now, very nice. Although in that price bracket my fav is the merc cla 220 cdi, beautiful looking.

That CLA looks weird from the back, bit something or nothing.

I like the look and size of the Mazda 6, emissions are sound for tax, I intend to push for the Sport when my trusty Accord pops its Clogs.

I would love a 3 series but i think it would be a bit much for a new mgr in a new firm. Im only 30. Drove an a3 and mazda 6. Liked the 6 but dont know if it will be on my list ...

Count your blessings...people who drive 3 series with small engines are generally c*ck reps who deludedly imagine they're superior...quote from Stereotypesareus.com :rolleyes:

If you can get past the badge - Skoda.

I have an Octavia VRS DSG diesel.

Having had a 2003 non VRS model previously the step up is pretty amazing and it is pretty much a VW at a much lower price.

You don't have to go stupid like me and get the fast one but you reap the benefits on the price

Which put the Octavia ahead of the Insignia and the Mondeo I think last year fr company cars.