Questions to ask Lowe at the AGM

TopGun

Does Lowe intend to take SFC into voluntary administration in the New Year and, if that is the case, can Lowe confirm that he and his share proxied cabal have not formed a phoenix group that will bid at the liquidator's auction for the football club assets?

Will someone please ask that?

Will you and the other owners of the business pump in some funds like every other owner of a small business is having to do at the moment.

I think i can guess the answer to that one......it will equate to a big fat NO but will be dressed up with a lot of confusing half arsed Loweisms !!

I think i can guess the answer to that one......it will equate to a big fat NO but will be dressed up with a lot of confusing half arsed Loweisms !!

Maybe Crouch should have put forward a proposal at the agm , saying that the club was going to have some sort of rights issue to raise funds.

Does Lowe intend to take SFC into voluntary administration in the New Year and, if that is the case, can Lowe confirm that he and his share proxied cabal have not formed a phoenix group that will bid at the liquidator's auction for the football club assets?

Will someone please ask that?

Excellent question, and I am more than intrigued in the response it would provoke.

What plans does he have to draw back the thousands of fans who are not attending this season that did last season?

Does he accept that getting these fans back throught the turnstiles on a regularly basis is key to us avoiding administration?

Does he accept that fans are staying away because either a) he is back at the club or b) the football served up is dross?

Does he accept the football being dross is due to loaning out and selling the team's best players?

Does he therefore accept that taking these cost cutting measures is a false economy as what we save in wages we also lose in gate revenue?

Does he further understand that if we continue selling/loaning out our best players then the team will be weakened which will result in relegation which will ineveitably lead to administration?

Taking the following into consideration, does he accept his plan of action on returning to the club was fundamentally flawed?

One further question, how does he feel Nigel Pearson is getting on at Leicester?

What plans does he have to draw back the thousands of fans who are not attending this season that did last season?

Does he accept that getting these fans back throught the turnstiles on a regularly basis is key to us avoiding administration?

Does he accept that fans are staying away because either a) he is back at the club or b) the football served up is dross?

Does he accept the football being dross is due to loaning out and selling the team's best players?

Does he therefore accept that taking these cost cutting measures is a false economy as what we save in wages we also lose in gate revenue?

Does he further understand that if we continue selling/loaning out our best players then the team will be weakened which will result in relegation which will ineveitably lead to administration?

Taking the following into consideration, does he accept his plan of action on returning to the club was fundamentally flawed?

One further question, how does he feel Nigel Pearson is getting on at Leicester?

Excellent post.