Streams for Bayern Leverkusen Game

ART

Adam Blackmore tweets there will be commentaries for the game,. I presume on Radio Solent

German TV have streams for the game which I'll post later.

I'm sure the club wants to get maximum support so this information has been kept secret till now.

Here we are. They're not geoblocked here in France. There are a couple of games showng Everton and Leicester games in Germany. Don't wait till the last minute to test out the streams. There are 5 channels for each game.

NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE HD PLAYER AS LONG AS YOU'VE A GOOD MEDIA PLAYER. *** IT'S FULL OF BUGS.

STREAMS START 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE GAME

LINK: live-sports-stream.net

UPDATE if you have problems

DIRECT LINK http://bundesliga-streams.net/live/bayer-leverkusen-live-stream/channel-1/

There are 5 channels. To reach the others just change channel-1 to channel-2, channel-3 etc...

Edited by ART

[h=1]Art, your link shows 500 Internal Server Error[/h]

Make sure your add block is not enabled on this site. Could be firewall settings or maybe it's blocked in the UK. Try the other channels. I've found one in English for the Everton game

What browsers are you guys using. I'm using FIREFOX and no problems. No Saints game of the link provided by ThatSaint.

Try this DIRECT LINK to the Saints game. Doesn't start till 4.45pm.

http://bundesliga-streams.net/live/bayer-leverkusen-live-stream/channel-1/

These errors are usually temporary. Clear your cookies and history, Close your browser and reopen.

What browsers are you guys using. I'm using FIREFOX and no problems. No Saints game of the link provided by ThatSaint.

Try this DIRECT LINK to the Saints game. Doesn't start till 4.45pm.

http://bundesliga-streams.net/live/bayer-leverkusen-live-stream/channel-1/

These errors are usually temporary. Clear your cookies and history, Close your browser and reopen.

That one works. Thanks Art.

Unfortunately, I think these are all spam links put up by malware companies... If anyone finds a working stream, please let me know! (In US, even Radio Solent is blocked!)

The remainder of the Bundesliga streams have been working but nothing started on the 5 channels for Saints.

Well all that I have managed to get by reading this thread is a whole lot of adware / malware and other rubbish downloaded onto my PC - I knew there was a reason as to why I never normally click on dodgy streams....!!!