So what happens next summer?

WIGANSAINT

Welcome back the summer roller-coaster ride (following on from the January one)

We have so many new internationals players that the top 6 want to buy and put in their reserves in an attempt to weaken dangerous Saints.

If this goes on we will become so rich that we will be able to buy their top youth talent that they cannot train. And sell them back at more hefty profits.

That is our business plan

What about 2018? I'm really worried about that summer . RK will be gone , what's the side going to look like then? FFS I hope the board have planned for it, no doubt the ****ing clowns will not have thought that far ahead. And don't get me started on 2019, we'll do well to finish top half that season. #meltdown

What about 2018? I'm really worried about that summer . RK will be gone , what's the side going to look like then? FFS I hope the board have planned for it, no doubt the ****ing clowns will not have thought that far ahead. And don't get me started on 2019, we'll do well to finish top half that season. #meltdown

:lol: ...

Hope is a wonderful thing, but I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

You're quite right to be sceptical. Those usual suspects have that moaning disposition almost as an ingrown character trait.

Regarding the media, they won't change either. They're already gearing up to make mischief over players like Clyne and even Mane, who has only been here 5 minutes. The more we build ourselves up, the more joy they will take in trying to destabilise us, in order to restore what they consider to be the natural order.

I believe we will lose Schneiderlin for sure, but not sure who else (Boruc aside).

J Rod has a lot of work to do to get back to fitness and get back to form to be sold by next Summer.

He'll be in the last year of his contract though so he'll be in a strong position regardless and will be an attractive prospect for a number of clubs regardless.

I think the rats that left last summer will be pleading to come back, as their new teasm fail to quilify for the chumps league at the expense of the Saints. Our new stars will man the barricaeds and refguse them asylum saying 'you had your chance now f**k Off'. KL will announce the funding of stadium expansion to cope with the massive increase in ST demand and Mick Channon will be knighted in te Queens Birthday honours for servces to the Anglo Saxon language. And finnaly Alpine will move to Denmark, the happiest country in the world and become Happy Clappy Saint.