Could Kelvin be off in January?

1976_Child

Almost certainly.

Kelvin wants to stay, but his contract is up in the summer. L**e will almost certainly force him to leave in January with threats of no chance of a contract next season, no signing on fee etc etc.

If the fecking buffoon does sell him however it will prove without doubt that he is certifiably insane.

I had heard pretty much what Saint Clark has just said. Davis loves this club and loves the fans. He has gone from zero to hero in a season where heroes are few and far between for us. I have only ever spoken to Davis once but my opinion was he was a genuinely nice guy and you would never get the impression he was a modern football player. If he leaves it will be down to us having no choice. But Lowe said a few weeks ago players who dont want to leave dont have to. Lets see if Lowe stays true to his word or sells us down the river once again.

I remember it wasn't long ago we were all saying what a **** keeper and that he was the worst in the league. If I remember right there were several angry threads about him. Fair play to him he seems to have found form again.......... if only the players in front of him would