What's in a name?

Fowllyd

After another particularly raucous night out with Alison I decided I needed to get my act together and annoy more than just a limited selection of poor old failed Lesbians.

So I stumbled across this weird never never land. I must admit I was totally shocked that it took so long for people to realise where my name really came from. I'm quite proud that it took the combined efforts of a Ninja Warrior and one of the World's greatest Professors.

In my other part time job as a marketing guru, when not writing rather good business plans that get stolen by Swiss Italians, I even managed to talk my Golf pals into using the same monicker.

While penetrating the inner sanctum of the recent Ryder Cup (actually named RideHer D Cup - you guys didn't want the stories so can't tell you about the WAGS, sorry) it occurred to me that once again The Bear, Tokes and The Bletchmeister would again clutter their Browsing History as I ramp up to do my thing at the upcoming DP World Championship at the end of November.

One Tweet and they'll be off googling and laying off bets on who will come first on the Opening Day. Maybe this year they'll see the true joy of taking part in the Pro-Am.

So much more refined than creeping round Shiatsu or where-ever the hell Tokes used to park his LoveBox.

Ah Japan. The memories. England v Sweden in the opening group game.

An upgrade to a Skybox and being told we had to share it with 10 Swedish fans.

WAGS again..

Even Alison could've scored that day.

Anyway, keep well everyone, thanks for all the good times. Hopefully IF you guys are Up in time you can catch the DP World Championships on Sky at the end of the month.

It's been great fun, love you all

Rupert Lowe