Muppet Show Alumni As Singers

Convict Colony

With the global 1D meltdown combined with excessive amounts of Kraken Spiced Rum I thought I'd go for a thread where you can assimilate (I've drunk 2/3rd a bottle and still have lyric's) Muppet show regulars with singers or songs, here is my list with video's of who you all remind me of in the guise of song.

Me - Eric B & Rakim - I Ain't No Joke quite possible the most awesome old school hip hop video of all time guesting flav a flav

Pap - J to the ROC - Saw something about you getting changed

Bearsy - Ol Dirty Bastard - Shimmy Shimmy Ya - Rapping in his boxers and singing he likes it raw, its got Saintsweb's own ODB written all over it.

Toke's - Gangnam Style - Even tho you are repping Japan just by regional association we can use a korean song and for those not in the know Gangnam is the beverly hills of seoul.

Dubai Phil - the easiest song to pick - Mo Money Mo Problems - Notorious BIG with Phil and the barasti boys starring

Yes I am bored and have increased my post count by about 40 since 14:00 today.

hahahahaha holy f.u.c.k how did I forget that programme, that is ****ing old school Johnnyboy much respect amigo, wasn't that dinosaur called earl or something

Lol, the clue is in the title.

By the way it's "jonnyboy" no "h" thanks:thumbup::ninja: