Every Pound's a prisoner

once_bitterne

Leaders in the implementation of pedantic though integrated expenses systems without actual GPS monitoring. Lovely.

"After a rigorous search back in early 2012 the club piloted Software Europe’s expenses cloud service, which was rolled out on a group of 50 trainers working for the Saints’ Foundation Trust. "

Reading between the lines this comes across as Cortese getting narky that the charity people, who Saints are forced to have by Supporters' Charter dictat (or similar), were claiming whole miles compared to exact distances and draining whole pennies' worth of mileage and working hours. We know there was only room for one dictator in Cortese's business. Presumably the injectable tracking chips weren't available at the time.

Did he sign his own expenses, anyone know? :D

Leaders in the implementation of pedantic though integrated expenses systems without actual GPS monitoring. Lovely.

"After a rigorous search back in early 2012 the club piloted Software Europe’s expenses cloud service, which was rolled out on a group of 50 trainers working for the Saints’ Foundation Trust. "

Reading between the lines this comes across as Cortese getting narky that the charity people, who Saints are forced to have by Supporters' Charter dictat (or similar), were claiming whole miles compared to exact distances and draining whole pennies' worth of mileage and working hours. We know there was only room for one dictator in Cortese's business. Presumably the injectable tracking chips weren't available at the time.

Did he sign his own expenses, anyone know? :D

I'm not sure which lines you are reading between to get all that! Is there a microdot I missed with a whole load of additional information??

Just out of interest anyone know what our satellite office in Spain does? I thought booking flights for Gaston was a thing of the past.

I think they are there to call Bale every month and just say "Don't forget, we will be there for you if you want to return to the PL, love SaintsFC" and hang up.