What teams do you go to watch apart from Saints?

kwsaint

Went to Eastleigh today. They were lucky to escape with a point after Wrexham missed a late penalty. Eastleigh went 1 up with an absolute peach of o goal, left footed from 25 yards over the keeper into the far top corner. Their keeper then made a mess of a shot straight at him from the edge if the box which possibly took a tiny deflection. Maybe the ball also took a funny bounce, the pitch was an absolute mess.

The West Ham game being moved means my planned trip to Oxford City vs Maidstone next Saturday is off.

Hereford United and Ajax since I'm living in Amsterdam. Hereford since I'm born and bred there went to watch the mighty bulls when we had Chris price (later villa) Darren Peacock (Blackburn/Newcastle fame), will still go when I'm back even though we are now in the midland premier league as Hereford FC which is the 9th division and scoring a tonne of goals and getting crowds of 4000 [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's Ajax like? Going over to watch the derby next week, 21st birthday present from my girlfriend.

I go and watch my local team North Shields if Saints aren't clashing. I even missed the Leicester game last season to go watch them win the FA Vase @ Wembley.

Today was going to be my 1st Robins away game @ Morpeth in the Vase but it got postponed (again) due to Waterlogged Pitch

You must be close to me. Heaton Stan follower here :-)