Sammy Lee

9-3

Very happy indeed to see Sammy Lee appointed as Sam Allardyce's Assistent. Well deserved and already can see how Sammy will brighten up things in the England camp

That will be a fun dressing room, with 2 no nonsense chaps getting in the ear of the Prima-Donna's. Plus can't see either of them looking clueless on the touchline when it ain't going to plan.

Really chuffed that Sammy has got the England gig - he has an infectious character that obviously rubs off on players, which is great when it's all going well.

Hopefully he is also old and bold enough not to be too PC to give some of the 'prima donnas' a good kick in the rear end and a few choice words when needed.

Either way, I hope he has a ball.

Your memory is terrible. He took over from Sam Allardyce off the back of three top eight finishes in a row - I think they finished the previous season in seventh or eighth.

If that's "pretty diabolical" and a situation that you don't think anybody could have "turned round" then you must think Saints are diabolical too.

you're right there. I do recall a lot of things - but not always the correct decade.

Can't say I ever paid a lot of attention to Bolton, but I maybe thinking of the season they were relegated.(ouch)