Weekend 22/23 Oct - Other Games

Batman

What do they expect when they keep playing Fellani in midfield? He's dog ****e. He's frozen out players like Morgan and Bastian for no reason, and they are so much better than Fellani and Carrick.

Still hard to say who is going to win the league to be honest. City still look a bit fragile, Utd are weird, Chelsea are a bit hit and miss, Arsenal are, well, Arsenal. Pains me to say it, but keep an eye on Liverpool and Spurs. They look the more organised sides up there this year.

What do they expect when they keep playing Fellani in midfield? He's dog ****e. He's frozen out players like Morgan and Bastian for no reason, and they are so much better than Fellani and Carrick.

Still hard to say who is going to win the league to be honest. City still look a bit fragile, Utd are weird, Chelsea are a bit hit and miss, Arsenal are, well, Arsenal. Pains me to say it, but keep an eye on Liverpool and Spurs. They look the more organised sides up there this year.

Don't forget Leicester.

Don't forget Leicester.