Next Manager

MarkSFC

I think the only way we will get a new manager this season will be when we get a new owner and Boardroom. Time to encourage Ms Leibherr to sell before she cashes in even more of our better players?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cupboard is almost bare mate and i think Kat will milk us for a bit more (VVD) before selling

The cupboard is almost bare mate and i think Kat will milk us for a bit more (VVD) before selling

Out of interest, can you point us the entry in the company accounts that shows, where/ how much and how the money has been drained / milked? Was it a dividend payment or 50million salary payable to Big Kat or has she used some sort of money laundering trick? or as I suspect you are making this up ?

Out of interest, can you point us the entry in the company accounts that shows, where/ how much and how the money has been drained / milked? Was it a dividend payment or 50million salary payable to Big Kat or has she used some sort of money laundering trick? or as I suspect you are making this up ?

Out of interest can you point us to the accounts for the last 18 months that would show otherwise. Please stop with your tedious dismissal of posts about finances and understand that there are no accounts available sine 2015.