Managers to replace Puel

Batman

Pardew gets a lot of stick but if you look at his last three jobs the only team who has gone upwards since his departure is us. Both Newcastle and Palace have gotten worse, Newcastle went down and the legend that is Fat Sam isn't looking very clever at Palace as yet.

I was thinking something similar re Pardew. Big Sam's record at Palace certainly makes Pardew look better. Plus he's brought in so many new players, whatever happens for the rest of the season good or bad for them would seem pretty disconnected from the Pardew era. Personally I think that so many changes in the middle of a season would make it difficult to produce a cohesive squad.

Until the end of the season (and black for that matter)

Mancini

Bielsa

Klinnsman

Hiddink

Coleman

I'm surprised you don't realise how much of an embarrassment you are.

Take your clothes off, stand in front of the mirror for a second, and just let it all sink in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David Wagner who is doing an excellent job, motivated, great tactical skillset.

It will get up the nose of all those who say "give it to an englishman"

mmmmm well the fans will probably like him for showing some "pashun mush"

Leeds manager Garry Monk accused Huddersfield counterpart David Wagner of lacking "class, humility and respect" after both were sent off during the Terriers' 2-1 win.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38874257