Mauricio Pellegrino: In or Out?

Bad Wolf

Should He Stay or Should He Go?  

508 members have voted

1. 1. Should He Stay or Should He Go?

For every club, for every poor run, there is a moronic grapefruit making such a comment.

Year after year of managers making a difference to squads won't impact their 'thinking'.

For most teams in this league, a good manager is the different between upper mid table and relegation battle. It's that important.

The manager's job IS getting the most out of their squad. I'd expect even a grapefruit to grasp that if most players are off form consistently for half a season, there might be a slight problem with the manager.

Seriously, how have you got through so many seasons without being pulped?

What on earth are you going on about?

What a bizarre attack to make.

If you think that the players have zero responsibility than that makes you one of the most deluded people on this forum, and that is quite an achievement. Bravo.

Many were saying the same thing about the Huddersfield game. At some point Les and the board need to recognize that this is simply not working, and bring someone else in. He’s had enough chances to prove himself already.

I agree wholeheartedly. I'd have had him out weeks ago.

But for me, Palace is the point that incompetence becomes utter lunacy.

For every club, for every poor run, there is a moronic grapefruit making such a comment.

Year after year of managers making a difference to squads won't impact their 'thinking'.

For most teams in this league, a good manager is the different between upper mid table and relegation battle. It's that important.

The manager's job IS getting the most out of their squad. I'd expect even a grapefruit to grasp that if most players are off form consistently for half a season, there might be a slight problem with the manager.

Seriously, how have you got through so many seasons without being pulped?

Does this moronic grapefruit have his coaching badges? ;) Worth a try!

The fact is manager’s are employed to pick a team and motivate them. If one player cannot be motivated, don’t pick him.

If a whole team is unmotivated, the choice is either change the manager or risk changing 25 players and let the manager pick new ones (last time we tried anything like that, we got relegated by Honest ‘arry).