City tickets

Stud mark of doom

I was just looking at the tickets and also noticed they've again put some cheaper tickets on sale for the Watford game that they must have returned - half of Block 43 now on sale - may be missed if some aren't getting comms.

https://tickets.southamptonfc.com/selection/event/seat?perfId=101452773625&polygonId=P_Block_43&blocks=101395930207&areas=&productId=101452773507#seat-map-sub-container

3 home games in just over a week might stretch a few purse strings.

Edited by alehouseboys
added link

On 08/03/2022 at 18:58, Badger said:

Good of the club to allow a two hour slot for members to buy before DT holders get second dibs !!!!

The season ticket holder 2nd dibs thing is new isn't it? 

I'll end up having to call up again no doubt, cup games are an opportunity for season ticket holders and members to sit together but the online site always seems to restrict sale to one or the other unless when on general sale when prices have gone up. 

I think this will sell out easily as like the Coventry game loads of families will go with it being 3pm kick off / cheaper tickets. 

On 08/03/2022 at 17:24, alehouseboys said:

I was just looking at the tickets and also noticed they've again put some cheaper tickets on sale for the Watford game that they must have returned - half of Block 43 now on sale - may be missed if some aren't getting comms.

https://tickets.southamptonfc.com/selection/event/seat?perfId=101452773625&polygonId=P_Block_43&blocks=101395930207&areas=&productId=101452773507#seat-map-sub-container

3 home games in just over a week might stretch a few purse strings.

Yeah Watford have taken the "middle" allocation of 2400, they've sold just over 2000 so will be a few empty seats in their end still. 

Sunday lunchtime games often feel quite flat so hopefully having block 43 as home fans will help 

54 minutes ago, JRM said:

Yeah Watford have taken the "middle" allocation of 2400, they've sold just over 2000 so will be a few empty seats in their end still. 

Sunday lunchtime games often feel quite flat so hopefully having block 43 as home fans will help 

Will need a good show and positive result tonight to shift many more Watford tickets in the next couple of days.

On 08/03/2022 at 18:58, Badger said:

Good of the club to allow a two hour slot for members to buy before DT holders get second dibs !!!!

It says on sale to all members on Friday  at 9.30 but I logged on at 9am early and bought mine no problem, I've got the premium membership but their times stated are a bit misleading !!

Edited by 64saint

12 minutes ago, Wallington Saint said:

Can't log on to my ticket account! Anyone else having this?

Yes, tried a few times on the OS and it just took me to the page with details for the ticket sales.

Found the email received from the club yesterday advising of the sales today and that had a "buy tickets" link which took me straight in to buy them.

On 08/03/2022 at 17:08, Stud mark of doom said:

We have until Thursday to reserve season ticket seats - now on sale. 

Just in case, like me, you didn’t get the email from the club (despite being opted in to all comms). 

Going to sell out quickly I think, Kingsland and Itchen stands sold out, not many left in the Chapel. 

Shouldn't have the issue with away fans in the home end, Man Citys allocation has made general sale for them,  was still 1000 left last night so no need for them to buy in our bit. 

3 hours ago, JRM said:

Home end showing as sold out for this. 

Still some tickets on general sale in the away end. 

Ironically on club website you can buy 5 tickets at the bottom of Block 42?!?!? 

I thought that was the away end!

image.png.d75ebbc529882a432f7e30f595d4e57f.png