Apprentice 2023

AlexLaw76

I usually watch it, but cba this year. I presume it has the usual suspects.

Cute Woman with nice manners, however stupid business plan to make cakes or something

Cockney wheeler dealer

Really bitchy woman who everyone hates and talks behind her back

Really vanilla man who gets carried by his team every week, wins but is lucky to not be fired

The lord sugar suck up, makes sure he/she is the first to say "Yes Lord Sugar"

Finally, the american who is ultimately also annoying

I always watch it, I shouldn’t it’s horrendous and full of absolute wankerss. The guy this year who described himself as the James Bond of business and only ever been accused of good looks. They really are an absolute bunch of knobs. Some of the mistakes they make are hilariously bad for self styled business geniuses 

One of the contestants from a couple of years back has an office in the same building as where my wife works, she is apparently alright as a person but she came across as a proper posh, ditsy twat on there. Got to remember it’s the editing as welll. 

The problem, is the editing. They’re obviously highly intelligent decent business people but the editing makes them look like half wits. 

The “you’re fired’ thing ion BBC2 afterwards has gone downhill rapidly since that skinny bald twat has taken over from the fat Irish twat. Horrendously unfunny, painfully boring guests. Used to be a good little show. 

12 hours ago, SotonianWill said:

I usually watch it, but cba this year. I presume it has the usual suspects.

Cute Woman with nice manners, however stupid business plan to make cakes or something

Cockney wheeler dealer

Really bitchy woman who everyone hates and talks behind her back

Really vanilla man who gets carried by his team every week, wins but is lucky to not be fired

The lord sugar suck up, makes sure he/she is the first to say "Yes Lord Sugar"

Finally, the american who is ultimately also annoying

You forgot the whining Scouser woman

1 hour ago, whelk said:

Not watched since Nick and Margaret left and feel it has run it’s course. Also seeing Sugar on Twitter and realising he is more of a twat than I thought. 
Brady and an ex-winner aren’t exactly business gurus either 

Yeah but you need a bird and POC to tick boxes so that’s all that matters