Alfie Jones

spyinthesky

He has done very well since leaving on a free as a youngster without one appearance in the First Team and is very well regarded by Hull City supporters.

There is a piece in the Hull Daily Mail which gives an insight to his time at SMS and how much he is looking to coming back for a game next season.

He is quite positive about his time here.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, spyinthesky said:

He has done very well since leaving on a free as a youngster without one appearance in the First Team and is very well regarded by Hull City supporters.

There is a piece in the Hull Daily Mail which gives an insight to his time at SMS and how much he is looking to coming back for a game next season.

He is quite positive about his time here.

Is there a link?

27 minutes ago, the saint in winchester said:

I was hoping this thread was about him coming back on a transfer, but it seems to just be him reminiscing about us? Sounds like he would be an asset for us.

Maybe we should aim for a full academy/stolen from another academy 11 next year, let Mark Wotte's dream come true. Could try and get something like:

Isted

Chambers Stephens Jones Targett

Walcott JWP Smallbone Lallana

Tella Ballard

Unfortunately that is academy football all the way down the leagues. 

One of the reasons I can’t get to St Mary’s as much as I would like  is because I watch my lad at Toolstation Prem on a Saturday. 

Mens football at a really good standard to be fair especially when you have just reached your 17th birthday.

There are so many unbelievably good players, playing at that level at a young age. 

A really good standard of non league football to watch, Step 4 and 5.