Draino76 Posted Monday at 08:36 Posted Monday at 08:36 20 hours ago, sfc4prem said: I think people just don't like fence sitters. Particularly those that only sit on the fence to ensure a nice healthy cash flow. I cannot sit on the fence at the moment due to a haemorrhoid problem. 2
Hamwic Posted Monday at 11:38 Posted Monday at 11:38 Bazunu's stance is fine up to a point. He talks about innocent people being killed and most people would applaud his action. He declined to mention, however, the innocent people who were killed when Hamas launched their October 7th attack. Stand up for your principles,by all means, but don't ignore both sides of the argument.
dsrdorset Posted Monday at 12:05 Posted Monday at 12:05 I follow football to get away from the nonsense of politics & religion. I suggest Gavin concentrates on improving as a goalkeeper....... 2
Miltonaggro Posted Monday at 15:05 Posted Monday at 15:05 2 hours ago, dsrdorset said: I follow football to get away from the nonsense of politics & religion. I suggest Gavin concentrates on improving as a goalkeeper....... Or a UN Special Rapporteur...
Weston Super Saint Posted Monday at 15:10 Posted Monday at 15:10 4 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said: Or a UN Special Rapporteur... Jesus wept. Can you imagine how many stories he'd miss? 4
Miltonaggro Posted Monday at 15:17 Posted Monday at 15:17 5 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said: Jesus wept. Can you imagine how many stories he'd miss? He'd be rapporteuring from the Plaza Strip in Bundoran. 2
Football Special Posted yesterday at 20:50 Posted yesterday at 20:50 As Ireland play Israel again end of this week I assume this will rumble on, whats the latest? Has Gav updated his Facebook profile picture to a Palestinian flag?
Holmes_and_Watson Posted yesterday at 22:08 Posted yesterday at 22:08 1 hour ago, Football Special said: As Ireland play Israel again end of this week I assume this will rumble on, whats the latest? Has Gav updated his Facebook profile picture to a Palestinian flag? I think the manager already said that Baz would not be available for the "return" fixture. Perhaps a second armband could be worn by the rest of the players. I'll be interested to see if Azaz starts.
inspectorfrost Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago On 28/09/2026 at 12:38, Hamwic said: Bazunu's stance is fine up to a point. He talks about innocent people being killed and most people would applaud his action. He declined to mention, however, the innocent people who were killed when Hamas launched their October 7th attack. Stand up for your principles,by all means, but don't ignore both sides of the argument. This is true, although the Irish are generally very sympathetic to the Palestinian side because they know what it's like to be occupied by another power
AlexLaw76 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 1 hour ago, inspectorfrost said: This is true, although the Irish are generally very sympathetic to the Palestinian side because they know what it's like to be occupied by another power I doubt many people in the republic recall the days of British rule in the 1800s
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now