Oh no Mick Mills Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Is it likely we'll sell out our 3000 allocation? If that happens will we be given another block of tickets due to the size of their stadium? Thanks.
Kenilworthy1959 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 It's nonsense that we have yet another method of ticket delivery as they won't be available in the Saints app, you get a link to download them to your mobile. 2
EssEffCee Posted September 22 Posted September 22 3 hours ago, Oh no Mick Mills said: Is it likely we'll sell out our 3000 allocation? If that happens will we be given another block of tickets due to the size of their stadium? Thanks. We'll definitely sell out and won't get more tickets. 2
Noodles34 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 4 hours ago, Kenilworthy1959 said: It's nonsense that we have yet another method of ticket delivery as they won't be available in the Saints app, you get a link to download them to your mobile. its not hard 1
IFHP Posted September 22 Posted September 22 7 hours ago, Oh no Mick Mills said: Is it likely we'll sell out our 3000 allocation? If that happens will we be given another block of tickets due to the size of their stadium? Thanks. Are you a season ticket holder? These games tend to go quite low down on the away game credits before selling out.
Oh no Mick Mills Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 Yes I am , me and my nipper are on 8 away games . It's just I was hoping to get 3 tickets as my mate wants to come , but he's only on 3 away games and I dont want to miss out.
Football Special Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Its a terrible away end and no trains from Southampton Central that weekend. Big game though, will sell out quite quickly 1 1
IFHP Posted September 22 Posted September 22 55 minutes ago, Oh no Mick Mills said: Yes I am , me and my nipper are on 8 away games . It's just I was hoping to get 3 tickets as my mate wants to come , but he's only on 3 away games and I dont want to miss out. You’ll get a ticket on 8 always, not too sure about 3 but stranger things have happened . Boro in the playoffs went to members with only a 2000 allocation . Yes it’s a lot further to travel but it was by far a bigger game. 1
die Mannyschaft Posted September 22 Posted September 22 5 hours ago, EssEffCee said: We'll definitely sell out and won't get more tickets. Sell out easy. Top tier is terrible view so avoid if can or bring binoculars. Or just walk into lower tier HT 1
EssEffCee Posted September 22 Posted September 22 1 hour ago, Oh no Mick Mills said: Yes I am , me and my nipper are on 8 away games . It's just I was hoping to get 3 tickets as my mate wants to come , but he's only on 3 away games and I dont want to miss out. Obviously no guarantee but I reckon it'll reach 3. 1
Kenilworthy1959 Posted Wednesday at 07:33 Posted Wednesday at 07:33 18 hours ago, Noodles34 said: its not hard Its not hard if the system works. But why have a Saints ticket app designed to handle away tickets and then not be able to use it?
SouthWalesSaints Posted Wednesday at 11:00 Posted Wednesday at 11:00 Got mine, got all tickets guaranteed until the next International break, hoping to do all 23 and cup this season. Up to 1600 sold for Norwich now, proper impressive if we sell that out. 2
Pamplemousse Posted Wednesday at 11:37 Posted Wednesday at 11:37 4 hours ago, Kenilworthy1959 said: Its not hard if the system works. But why have a Saints ticket app designed to handle away tickets and then not be able to use it? Think it's down to the home club how they issue the tickets. Not sure they won't work through the app but I guess there's some sort of technical reason why
Football Special Posted Wednesday at 12:56 Posted Wednesday at 12:56 3 hours ago, die Mannyschaft said: Sales at about 9.45 am Usual chunk of seats blocked out for players Comps / supporters clubs?
Pamplemousse Posted Wednesday at 16:20 Posted Wednesday at 16:20 3 hours ago, Football Special said: Usual chunk of seats blocked out for players Comps / supporters clubs? I think the front of the upper tier was blocked out. From memory all of the bottom tier was available when I logged on at 9.30am. Happy to be corrected
oldsarum Posted Wednesday at 17:05 Posted Wednesday at 17:05 4 hours ago, Football Special said: Usual chunk of seats blocked out for players Comps / supporters clubs? There were not that many blocked out at 9.30 this morning 1
LGTL Posted Wednesday at 17:25 Posted Wednesday at 17:25 (edited) 1 hour ago, Pamplemousse said: I think the front of the upper tier was blocked out. From memory all of the bottom tier was available when I logged on at 9.30am. Happy to be corrected Unfortunately I have to correct. About 10 rows of the block nearest the goal in the lower tier were all unavailable as soon as they went on sale. Edited Wednesday at 17:26 by LGTL 1
Football Special Posted Thursday at 15:10 Posted Thursday at 15:10 21 hours ago, LGTL said: Unfortunately I have to correct. About 10 rows of the block nearest the goal in the lower tier were all unavailable as soon as they went on sale. A mate of mine got tickets this afternoon, 7 aways, only back few rows of upper tier left apparently so would expect it to sell out fairly soon
EssEffCee Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago On 22/09/2026 at 17:42, Oh no Mick Mills said: Yes I am , me and my nipper are on 8 away games . It's just I was hoping to get 3 tickets as my mate wants to come , but he's only on 3 away games and I dont want to miss out. Window for 3 opens this morning. 1
Football Special Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 2 hours ago, SouthWalesSaints said: Sold out now. Norwich also at 1700 sold. Good going that. Looking forward to West Ham despite the ground, a 61k crowd , big fixture etc West Brom going on sale , feels like we go there midweek a lot, tough sell to be honest doubt we'll take more than 1500 https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/west-bromwich-albion-vs-southampton-2627 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now