Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 hours ago, Oh no Mick Mills said:

Is it likely we'll sell out our 3000 allocation? 

If that happens will we be given another block of tickets due to the size of their stadium? 

Thanks. 

 

We'll definitely sell out and won't get more tickets.

  • Like 2
Posted
4 hours ago, Kenilworthy1959 said:

It's nonsense that we have yet another method of ticket delivery as they won't be available in the Saints app, you get a link to download them to your mobile.

its not hard

  • Like 1
Posted
7 hours ago, Oh no Mick Mills said:

Is it likely we'll sell out our 3000 allocation? 

If that happens will we be given another block of tickets due to the size of their stadium? 

Thanks. 

 

Are you a season ticket holder? These games tend to go quite low down on the away game credits before selling out. 

Posted
55 minutes ago, Oh no Mick Mills said:

 Yes I am , me and my nipper are on 8 away games .

It's just I was hoping to get 3 tickets as my mate wants to come , but he's only on 3 away games and I dont want to miss out.   

 

You’ll get a ticket on 8 always, not too sure about 3 but stranger things have happened . Boro in the playoffs went to members with only a 2000 allocation . Yes it’s a lot further to travel but it was by far a bigger game.

  • Like 1
Posted
5 hours ago, EssEffCee said:

We'll definitely sell out and won't get more tickets.

Sell out easy. Top tier is terrible view so avoid if can or bring binoculars.  Or just walk into lower tier HT

  • Like 1
Posted
1 hour ago, Oh no Mick Mills said:

 Yes I am , me and my nipper are on 8 away games .

It's just I was hoping to get 3 tickets as my mate wants to come , but he's only on 3 away games and I dont want to miss out.   

 

Obviously no guarantee but I reckon it'll reach 3.

  • Like 1
Posted

Got mine, got all tickets guaranteed until the next International break, hoping to do all 23 and cup this season. 

 

Up to 1600 sold for Norwich now, proper impressive if we sell that out. 

  • Like 2
Posted
4 hours ago, Kenilworthy1959 said:

Its not hard if the system works. But why have a Saints ticket app designed to handle away tickets and then not be able to use it?

Think it's down to the home club how they issue the tickets. Not sure they won't work through the app but I guess there's some sort of technical reason why

Posted
3 hours ago, Football Special said:

Usual chunk of seats blocked out for players Comps / supporters clubs? 

I think the front of the upper tier was blocked out. From memory all of the bottom tier was available when I logged on at 9.30am. Happy to be corrected 

Posted
4 hours ago, Football Special said:

Usual chunk of seats blocked out for players Comps / supporters clubs? 

There were not that many blocked out at 9.30 this morning 

 

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Pamplemousse said:

I think the front of the upper tier was blocked out. From memory all of the bottom tier was available when I logged on at 9.30am. Happy to be corrected 

Unfortunately I have to correct. About 10 rows of the block nearest the goal in the lower tier were all unavailable as soon as they went on sale. 

Edited by LGTL
  • Like 1
Posted
21 hours ago, LGTL said:

Unfortunately I have to correct. About 10 rows of the block nearest the goal in the lower tier were all unavailable as soon as they went on sale. 

A mate of mine got tickets this afternoon,  7 aways, only back few rows of upper tier left apparently so would expect it to sell out fairly soon 

Posted
On 22/09/2026 at 17:42, Oh no Mick Mills said:

 Yes I am , me and my nipper are on 8 away games .

It's just I was hoping to get 3 tickets as my mate wants to come , but he's only on 3 away games and I dont want to miss out.   

 

Window for 3 opens this morning.

  • Like 1
Posted
On 22/09/2026 at 18:19, Football Special said:

Its a terrible away end and no trains from Southampton Central that weekend. 

Big game though, will sell out quite quickly 

Trains from Eastleigh though

  • Like 1
Posted

Really should have had more than 3000 for this... Maximum away allocation (without spacial segregation measures) is about 6000 there. Its relatively easy to get to, and a big game - at least another 1000 should have been taken i feel.

Posted
45 minutes ago, Saint86 said:

Really should have had more than 3000 for this... Maximum away allocation (without spacial segregation measures) is about 6000 there. Its relatively easy to get to, and a big game - at least another 1000 should have been taken i feel.

The league allocation they give is 3k. Why would they give us more and displace their season ticket holders?

Posted
20 hours ago, Football Special said:

Good going that.

Looking forward to West Ham despite the ground, a 61k crowd , big fixture etc 

West Brom going on sale , feels like we go there midweek a lot, tough sell to be honest doubt we'll take more than 1500 

 

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/west-bromwich-albion-vs-southampton-2627

 

I was planning on going to West Brom but not sure I can be arsed for yet another weeknight trip there. Bit annoyed it wasn't a weekend this year.

Posted
25 minutes ago, EssEffCee said:

The league allocation they give is 3k. Why would they give us more and displace their season ticket holders?

And not only that, in the championship you only need to give 2000 or less if 10% of capacity so they actually give us more than they have to (like we do as well) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...