The Bank Holiday weekend Fred sponsored by SpanAir

SNSUN

Friday - Work, although last shift for 2 weeks

Sasturday - Derby v Saints then home, probably town

Sunday - Some last minute holiday shopping

Monday - Pub with the lads and a northern mate who is down for said holiday

Wednesday - Go on holiday

Tonight: Oceana for a mates 25th

Tomorrow: Car hunting, or at least trying to find a feckin garage who will part ex my car and give me come money back! Chillin out, maxin, relaxin in t'evening.

Sun: lie in, followed by car treasure hunty thing my dad has arranged and wants me to do. Free beer and BBQ after though. Over a mates in evening for a few smokes and mario kart and pro evo.

Mon: Chillaxing

Sunday at a Charity Day at The Bush Inn, Wimpson Lane, Maybush in memory of a little girl who passed away aged just 21 months on the 13th June.

We want to raise money for a Memorial Fund and Great Ormond Street Hospital.

Events on the day, Bouncy Castle, Face Painting, Live Band during the day, Disco in the evening. Raffle with some great prizes donated by a number of companies in and around Southampton, Tombola, and an Auction with a number of signed shirts up for grabs, Nicky Banger has very kindly agreed to MC the auction for us so if you are in the area please look in.

Tonight- SLEEEEEP AND relax as I start work at 5am tomorrow morning.:o.

Saturday- work at 5am. then after work, I will go to my mates house party.

SUNDAY, OHHHHHHHHHH LAZY SUNDAYYYYY.. recover from being hungover then might go to Oceana during the evening. :)

Tonight- Not much, may head to Barn

Tomorrow- Local derby match in afternoon, Hedge End Town v West End Brewery. 3pm Greta Park. Out to pub in evening, maybe town

Sunday- Maybe another match for mates pub team, watch the footeh in P.M. Shindig at work in evening, maybe town after

Monday- Possibly catch up with Mrs s_s