I have a new Quilt Set

saint_stevo

I think it may be a tad gay/camp/girly.

Is this possible? Or is the fact i have spent money on bedding bad enough?

Guide me people, my world is crashing in around me and the simplest decisions and or choices are no longer answered by the voices in my head

I think it may be a tad gay/camp/girly.

Is this possible? Or is the fact i have spent money on bedding bad enough?

Guide me people, my world is crashing in around me and the simplest decisions and or choices are no longer answered by the voices in my head

Description "This Catherine Lansfield duvet set features a kingsize duvet cover and 2 housewife pillowcases."

How many housewives do you have accesss to ffs stevo?

stevo, i am beginning to be worried about you. Seems there are an increasing amount of threads that end with, does it look gay etc. Sure your ok ??

Lol

Seriously though, not really gay but that bright whiteness is surely going to pick up every stain imaginable. Note, don't fart in bed with no boxers on.

• 4 years later...

We have the same bed frame as I used to have in my batchelor pad in Newport, but that's literally all that's left of it. The wife utterly refuses to use any of my numerous tasteful quilt covers from my "pre-her" days. Talk about touchy, I mean, I replaced the mattress and everything. Well, maybe not some of the sheets.

Anyway, she has bought a mainly white floral "Cath Kidston"-style duvet cover, which is pink with white spots on the other side, and insists on using this cover where possible even though it clashes hideously with the beigey-brown colourscheme she chose for the rest of the room.

I prefer the pink/white spotted side to the white-with-flowers, does this make me a SaintsWeb Ghey?