Dishwasher engineer...

Marsdinho

Hi,

Does anyone know a good (cheap) dishwasher engineer.

Our dishwasher has started to leak, and I need someone to look at it.

PM me if you know anyone.

Cheers

If its a Baumatic save yourself the bill and throw it away. Terrible shoddy rubbish. Other than that cant help -sorry.

If its a Baumatic save yourself the bill and throw it away. Terrible shoddy rubbish. Other than that cant help -sorry.

Who is the manufacturer..? How old is it..? Condition..? Is the leak at a [door] seal or is it just a hose..?

It could mean the difference between keeping it and saying bye-bye. Have you seen how cheap dishwashers are..? [no jokes about old people, just a couple of beers, etc...]

I think Junction 9 (he's a member on here) fixed Wiltshire Saint's dishwasher not long ago.

Yep, he's pretty good. You may need to wait a while because he's busy. Drop him a PM with your address and nature of problem and I'm sure he'll come round.

Oh, and make sure you've got enough biscuits in, he's a "large" man.

Does it leak all the time or only at particular times in the cycle? I repaired my own (after leaving it untouched in the kitchen for 6 months) by simply buying a new drainage pump on the internet and fitting it myself: it only leaked at the end of the cycle and luckily my diagnosis was correct.

• 2 weeks later...