Woman phones police about.....

swannymere

It's because of woolly-headed, liberal hugging, tree leaning, namby pamby, human rights, Euro-loving, dope smoking bums like the posters on this thread that crime runs rife through our country whilst decent citizens who try to do their small part by bringing subhuman scum to book get ridiculed.

It's because of woolly-headed, liberal hugging, tree leaning, namby pamby, human rights, Euro-loving, dope smoking bums like the posters on this thread that crime runs rife through our country whilst decent citizens who try to do their small part by bringing subhuman scum to book get ridiculed.

This.

I would consider myself pretty liberal politically, but this kind of theft makes my blood boil. I say catch the f*ckers who stole this womans snowman and string them up, its the only way. C*nts. :x:x:x:x:x

People moaning about this should be careful, next you'll be moaning about having to pay dole money to all of the out of work policemen and policewomen facing redundancy because it becomes illegal to make snowmen ffs. Would you be spouting the same bile had it been one of her kids who had been pinched whilst playing kerbie outside their house? No, I thought not.

I know people who live in Chatham actually and apparently this snowman was only about 12" tall (about the same height as deppo). It would not have been difficult to conceal him therefore she only has herself to blame imo.

Edited by hamster

I once watched a documentary called "The Snowman". It was about a snowman that abducted a child and flew him hundreds of miles away to be leered at by his mates.

It was the sickest documentary I saw about child abduction until I saw another documentary called "The BFG".

Sickening stuff.

has she had any contact from the kidnappers ransom etc

snownapping has reached our shores now from the more unsavoury elements from the fecund east

apparently it was rife in former yogoslavia the serbs used to recruit young belgrade street urchins desperate for excitement and prestrige under

the old regime but since the breakup its spread throughtout often linked to paramilitaries but now after the "war"

ithink its now mainly in the hands of the kosovar mafia