So who here was on SaintsForever then?

110_Persaint

I used to post on there as Tyler Durden then Paul Allen. I've been loyal over 14 years in its various guises. It's a shame the mods and Baj have squeezed any life out of the old place. The old S4E days were the Halycon days of mongboards.

Yes after Amygate. Last seen at a mutal friends funeral 18 months ago. Same really, he was a good lad. Got sucked in by Micheal Wilde though

He did love banning people. Probably more than he loved Saints. Amygate was a bit amusing. Anyone saved any of it?

I was. And I was still Saintandy666. I regret my name choice now. I'd rather just be plain Andy, which I could have been as I was one of the first to join this site.

Steve can change your username if you ask him nicely (in the old days he'd do it for free, although these days you might have to pay an admin fee!)

Ahhhh well, I'm not that bothered. In some ways, I am sentimental to my ****ty name.

If it makes you feel better I don’t like my username any more either, I worry that having the word gun in the title may encourage younger forum members to go into schools and shoot the shyte out of kids.

If it makes you feel better I don’t like my username any more either, I worry that having the word gun in the title may encourage younger forum members to go into schools and shoot the shyte out of kids.

I'm a bit bored with mine too to be honest.

I was plain old SaintJoe. There was another poster on there called SouthseaSaint but that username didn't reappear once Saintsforever went down. I think I was on holiday at the time so have not got a clue what went on. Synopsis any one?

I remember one poster called Corporate Ho. What a loon he was, anyone know what happened to him ;)

Now you've changed your picture you're like a whole new user anyway, if fact maybe that's what I'll do!

my picture is a tribute to my favourite poster. He'll be gutted today that he didnt get any compo for his eight years inside. I hope you'll all be sensitive.

I was on the ugly from about '97 onwards, migrated to S4E in the early noughties, and been on here since it started. 15 years on a mong board, does it get any better than that?

Used to like Tonesus and SaintIan, loved their punk rock like they loved their team.

Don't think my user name will ever change, not sure I evn know how to do it; another 15 years and I might see about getting an avatar!