So who here was on SaintsForever then?

110_Persaint

my top gifts to the forum are the word "mongboard" the nickname Jonno Quick and i have ambitions and hopefully have achieved my goal of having the highest number of being on ignore posters of anyone.

As long as Alpine's still posting you can only ever be second in that particular race. However, for a suitable consideration I could put you on ignore, then you'd get one ignorer which Alpine hasn't got. For added effect I'll even ask other posters not to quote you every now and then.

As long as Alpine's still posting you can only ever be second in that particular race. However, for a suitable consideration I could put you on ignore, then you'd get one ignorer which Alpine hasn't got. For added effect I'll even ask other posters not to quote you every now and then.

One of the joys of being on ignore, particularly in the case of sue Whistle and Wes Ender is when they constantly announce they have you on ignore. Like 1, I care and 2, like anyone else cares. Although slightly more enjoyable than even that is when Les will reply to post in a discussion i am having where someone has quoted me and he then states "you can see why i've got him on ignore cant you" then goes on to join in the conversation. It's very strange yet also highly amusing.

Never really met any of you really, well, I know Stevo, and worked with Simo I think.

Played football in a Saintsweb game against Watford with a pulled Hammy, the9 tried to outdo me but I pulled a volley out in the end to show everyone who was boss.

I was on the Banter that sprung up here for a while, got invited over, Aidsvictim, Stevo and crabby was there, cant remember the rest, have some proper images from that site that Ill never forget FFS

Would be good to have somewhere for some banter though, I dont mind the odd serious post but the idiots on here grind you down at times and the minute you make some retort you get Chalet up your ass

Agree with this. Some of the clowns on here accuse you of bullying if you give a bit of banter out, i dont know how some of the precious, delicate little flowers cope in the real world.

Those were indeed the best days of the internet - no social media morons, no Twitter, just good old p*ss-taking on the banter forums and proper football talk. Been using 'Patrick Bateman' since the Network54 days. As Turkish says, 14 years ago ... that's scary.

No precious little dins offended about a bit of banter and accusing you of bullying

Those were indeed the best days of the internet - no social media morons, no Twitter, just good old p*ss-taking on the banter forums and proper football talk. Been using 'Patrick Bateman' since the Network54 days. As Turkish says, 14 years ago ... that's scary.

I've only ever been ericofarabia, right through from Network 54, S4E, SaintsFun/ B-anter, this and also The Ugly Inside.

Many funny moments over the years that's for sure, but your calling Minty a Jizz Moping Mong is one that has stuck in my mind, god knows why, except that it was definitely a beer on screen moment!!

Crab Lungs, Saint Sausage... and I'm sure I had another incarnation at one point but I was quickly rumbled by Keith's team of mods :(

I had a record of tubgirling posts, hence the frequent banning :(

I miss tubgirl posts. Thread title would be 'Olsen Twins NSFW' then BAM tubgirl!

I've only ever been ericofarabia, right through from Network 54, S4E, SaintsFun/ B-anter, this and also The Ugly Inside.

Many funny moments over the years that's for sure, but your calling Minty a Jizz Moping Mong is one that has stuck in my mind, god knows why, except that it was definitely a beer on screen moment!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

haha, remember it well - I can't remember what he did to deserve it now :D

haha, remember it well - I can't remember what he did to deserve it now :D

How many infraction points would that be worth these days?? F*cking hilarious though but would be stamped upon and be called all sorts of things by the mugs on here.

I had loads of different usernames on S4E and wound a fair few people up. I also reeled a load of people in (inc. Steve Grant) on one decent wind-up, think amygate but with less consequences. I miss multiple usernames, it gave you the ability to tailor your character to wind-up a specific poster, should bring that back too...

Had to post less since taking my job and career seriously - you c*nts should be grateful for that...

I was the same. I remember there was a really fit blonde girl on S4E. Think she lived in America. Can't remember the name though. It was probably some hairy arsed bloke really, but her pic was nice all the same.

are you on about Boardman?