Jump to content

sad saints fan

Members
  • Posts

    868
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sad saints fan

  1. I have just looked at a few long range forecasts and the general concesus seems to be that we have very cold weather for several more days at least. I think you may be right , not so many games over christmas but I think everyone will be in the same situation,so it could be to our advantage .With the transfer window reopening in January and our financial advantage over most clubs in this division which should be able to add enough quality to our squad to play twice a week through February and March and have enough quality cover for injuries and suspensions.
  2. http://www.footballforums.net/forums/index.php go to this site and to the league one section. There are always home supporters of whichever club we are playing ready to give advice on weather conditions and the likelihood of the game being cancelled
  3. Walsall won at Charlton today,and we were disappointed with yesterday,imagine how the Charlton fans feel this afternoon. Nice to see Walsall finding a bit of form before next saturday though (not)
  4. okay going now .hopefully time I check back we will have won
  5. go for it mate
  6. I tried going for a ciggy but they scored..you try now.
  7. do you mean BWP?
  8. This is going to be interesting now. Great feeling when you come back from 2 down to win a game. Could really make our season.
  9. Wednesday 2-1 up. **** 2-0 brentford
  10. pressure building by saints
  11. saved by keeper
  12. free kick .rl territory
  13. I have 4-1
  14. best give up smoking then
  15. I will try ohio saints tactic of going for a ciggy,see if it gets us the opening goal.
  16. no at least 3 of us then
  17. Am I by my self on here
  18. good start by saints
  19. does the internet commentary on the bbc website stop for the game?
  20. I am starting to feel victimised now
  21. Well you still wont be catching me because I got a 10 pointer as well
  22. It will be Liverpool at Anfield
  23. Are you NA
  24. Who was the smartarse who got 3-2 to Carlisle
×
×
  • Create New...