Jump to content

Hawkswood

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    710
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hawkswood

  1. Any update on Leo's injury ?
  2. Well we're really still discovering what Divin is like and how he plays so we cant really decide that yet but at least we know hes not injured half the season. I also think Schott is a better player than THB and the fella ( ha, Ive already forgotten his name) who went to Fulham was only a bit part player so I really dont think we're weaker, but probs should've kept hold of Archer.
  3. Oh yeah fair enough, forgot about them
  4. I dont think so. Us them and West ham top 3, just not sure on order
  5. Genuinely, I feel bad for him also, but Im more relieved that its from afar.
  6. Careful. We have a habit of " bringing them home "
  7. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fair enough
  8. Come on dude, hes allowed an opinion.
  9. Really really really bad luck
  10. Dont know if anyone could see but was Bree offside for our second?
  11. Really good performance, gave them very few chances considering how handy they looked round the box. Tonda clearly learnt from his mistake in the last game taking leo and Cyle off too early. Hard to pick a MoM from that lot. Fullbacks played well but definite shout outs to Schlott ( what a player) Larin Azaz JWP and Downes but Leo was back to his best tonight, for the first time this season. He terrorised their right back all night. Great performance and great win.
  12. Fucking fellows
  13. Absolutely my favourite player so far and I was just telling my son how much I used to hate him as a player.
  14. 🫣 🫣🫣too soon, too soon You dont know what youre going to set off πŸ˜‰
  15. Can I just say, having played football for a number of years to a very decent level and having played in all those positions you mentioned, its much harder to find a pass when you play on either flank whereas if yiure in the middle of the pitch you have a multitude of decent options.
  16. No guarantee theyll continue that and no reason that we wont hit a patch of form. Again, its a very long season, oh and btw, if you dont agree with something I say, please explain why rather than just leaving a laughing emoji please. Its a little rude. You might be short on daily replies but just wait until you have one available. Thanks.
  17. Sure, thats absolutely fair enough, its just that.......for me, that was JWP to a tee as a footballer. Anyway, lets wait and see and hopefully I can be proved wrong and he can start attacking with his passes.
  18. 🀫🀫🀫🀫 youre only allowed negative opinions today πŸ˜‰
  19. Agree but long season so dont worry.
  20. Not sure if you saw on skysports midway through the game they had a graphic of JWPs passes in that first half and all the passes were going sideways and even the commentator noticed and mentioned he has to sometimes attack with his passes.
  21. 3 - 0 now. I love RM
  22. Just not as brave today as the other day then. My bad.
  23. Dont start thinking about this stuff yet. Youre naturally and understandably disappointed by today's result but we'll up and around the play offs places come the end of the season so dont worry just yet.
  24. I see the russell Martin bandwagon is still rolling on. Wonder how long theyll trust the process for.
  25. Too early in the season for me to start slagging the players off too much but I was surprised he took off Leo when he did. We were just starting to have a load of joy down the left side and it killed our momentum. Limited side Lincoln but they will make it tough for a lot of teams. Really disappointing.
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...