Jump to content

Hawkswood

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    710
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hawkswood

  1. Might be on my own here but I thought the ref was saying hand was up by his shoulder ??? Sky commentators..... fck me, I dont like playing the victim or anything but don goodman really doesn't like us. All their bookings were harsh calls but ours all seemed to warrant more of a telling off. Maybe my imagination though. Hard to really think straight thru the anxiety last night
  2. Yeah I was reading their pages as well. I thought they should have had a pen early on with the matsuki challenge and I can understand their fans picking out certain points, but in all honesty, you could have easily done that for us as well. I thought we also had a couple of very strong shouts for a couple of pens, shirt pulling going on in the box etc etc. But we dont have VAR do both teams lose out. It goes that way. Boro raelly did impress me though and out stronger squad made the difference in the end I think , we really looked like the only team that was going to win that tonight and obvs we got very lucky in the first leg but thats just one of those things. Slept awfully last night. So much adrenaline pumping !!
  3. I first I thought it was stupid and then I thought......fuck me, I played football for years, the shit we would say to each other. I mean, its bloody name calling ffs. Grow a pair.
  4. I think he made a comment about aylings speech impediment
  5. Fuck me that was hard
  6. Boro are much better than I thought they were. However the defending for their goal was ridiculously bad.
  7. Well the way I saw it was if millwall go up they play Chelsea if they dont they play West ham. Tasty either way.
  8. Yeah I saw that as well. Left me more confused than I was originally.
  9. Funnily enough I thought he was probably our worst performer in that first half. Ran into trouble a few times, gave the ball away even more times. Slipped over a number of times and his clearances were awful, either straight out of play or scuffing them to the oppo. I felt he was our biggest liability.
  10. And apparently we have to pay Wrexham £6m and Oxford ( wtf) £3m. Im sure a lot of their fans are quite level headed but some of this is just a bit weird. I honestly cant imagine that someone within the club would've really sanction something as stupid as this, we really dont have the need. Would like the club to make a statement.
  11. Has anyone got any links to any of the online stuff the boro fans are saying ? I fancy a bit of light entertainment this morning. Thanks if you can.
  12. This isn't about making subs. They've all forgotten how to play football. This is unreal
  13. Its not just fellows though
  14. I mean, if you say so. I literally have no idea what it means anymore.
  15. Ffs. Stop being so woke.
  16. Yeah Jander for me also
  17. Funnily enough thats the one team Id like to play over two legs. Id Just like to avoid Ipswich or millwall over two legs.
  18. You seen who millwall are playing ? Its the play offs, just depends who we fancy over 2 legs. Dont mind boro or wrexham .
  19. Also need an Oxford win tonight so hopefully hives them somwthing to fight for in last game against millwall
  20. Was thinking exactly the same. I cant see millwall dropping points in their last two games so everything is on tonight really.
  21. Cant argue with science
  22. They've got a nice run in as well
  23. Fucking bedwetters 😉
  24. Just watched the goals again and I think my favourite moment of all the goals came at the start of the third one. The first was beautifully made with two killer passes and Larin making an excellent run. The second was winning the ball back in their third But the best thing about all of the goals was the third. For years we've been tippytappying it about going nowhere. In this instance Peretz just smashes it upfield and we pick up the pieces and score. I very much enjoyed that.
×
×
  • Create New...