Jump to content

Hawkswood

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    710
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hawkswood

  1. Perfectly put. I feel exactly the same way. I was 11 or 12 at the time and properly fell in love with the club at that time.
  2. His 89/90 team still my favourite of all time. Couldn't defend for shit but christ, the goals we scored that season were unreal.
  3. Cracking result and didn't see this coming after Tuesday. For me, great performances from Stu, Mara, KWP ( and most of the back line actually) and lovely cameo from Joe. Properly chuffed
  4. Yeah I've noticed that. I thought it was Don Goodman though.
  5. I'm probably late to the party but I didn't realise what a knobhead Andy hinchcliffe is
  6. Blimey, it doesn't get much better than that. Almost perfect half of football
  7. Nothing to do with the game but spoke to two of my nepehews today who are Orient fans and were at the game. Apparently they were all singing the saints are going up all through the match. Anyway, made me chuckle.
  8. Hahaha,looks like we're all having different experiences. Most of my mates support Premier league clubs and couldn't give a monkeys about the championship.
  9. And me. They're not. Doesn't even register for most people
  10. Yeah I can't watch another 45 of this, I've got better things to do with my time. Hope it gets better for the rest of you.
  11. Oops, think we've got the wrong manager again.
  12. Bit unfair I think. His distribution has been excellent
  13. Totally agree with this. Would be happy to win the league and forfeit promotion 😆
  14. I don't remember that many people being happy that he was going. I remember more people wishing him well.
  15. I think that's fine really. I loved stu at his best but I think that has passed. Good luck to him.
  16. For me) 1) The 3-2 at Spurs : firstly I managed to be there : secondly I absolutely detest spurs : and thirdly we were like 1970s Brazil that night. We absolutely destroyed them and without exaggeration we should have been 6 -1 up at halftime. Then they had their last minute equaliser scrubbed off. That night was magic for me. 2) league Cup final. In the 20 minutes after we equalised we had them on the rack and reallyreally let them off and the atmosphere In our end was something I'll never forget. 3) For me has to be the long winner in the semi at Anfield to get us there. Bedlam 4) Most of our games under Poch, my favourite manager. Watching us under him was a joy, we made teams suffer. 5) yeah top of the league, even for a short time
  17. Urgh, no Sulemana again. I guess he just attacks too much.
  18. I was at that game. Shit weather and an awful game of football if I remember correctly but was still great to see saints at Wembley . I preferred the semi second league at Stamford Bridge. le tiss scored a hat trick I think.
  19. Regarding those two points, firstly the red card. I think a lot of us fans remember the rules of a few years back where that decision is a 50/50 however these days its quite clear that with that type of challenge, however unintentional, is going to end with a red. Regarding the penalty, I'll just say what I've been saying to my mates the last couple of years....I really haven't got a clue what is and what isn't a penalty anymore so I just stay out of it.
  20. Typical
  21. Oh bloody hell, don't you start! 🤣😂
  22. Charlie wayman, why confused about my message ? If you just told me rather than leaving that emoji I could explain it to you.
  23. Yeah I agree with that. Especially like the midfield triumvirate of Jwp lavia and Charley, shame its gonna fall apart ( in my opinion)
  24. Yeah, you're gonna regret that
×
×
  • Create New...