Jump to content

Thereisonlyonemickychannon

Members
  • Posts

    451
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Thereisonlyonemickychannon

  1. Longball to toulouse Letrec
  2. Like a bleedin pub team. Shocking
  3. I can't see anymore
  4. I once owned a Razzle!
  5. On the positive eckhart knows we can score, but maybe he needs to see how shit we are when we need to defend. Being 3 up he wanted to see for himself so he can fucking get It RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TIME!!!
  6. Ffs! Normal feckin service resumed then. Feckin saints...idiots!
  7. It's winter! We get stormy weather in winter. Storm Tracy, storm Imogen...bloody bollocks!
  8. The rubbing of his eyes like a tired schoolboy
  9. Normal service is resumed then. Bollocks!
  10. Give Tonda the job now. He has those eyes. A winner.
  11. It's the German efficency stare!
  12. I don't dislike Lee Hendry, he is an OK co commentator, but he does sound like he is having a hard shit when he talks.
  13. I feel lucky. Charlton is a good ground to go to. Saints fans will be making loads of noise under the roof of the stand. Get the bloody win Saints!
  14. The prancing pony (more like a shire horse) Downs should never wear the Saints shirt
  15. Downs is pointless. Shite player, no pace or skill.
  16. Well, we looked like a pub team who had avfew jars prior to kick off in the last 20mins. An embarrassment and why is Downs the pony haired uselessvtwat calling himself a footballer. As soon as he come on I knew it would mean one man down, not Downs adds a man. Utter shite, with shite mentality and commitment.
  17. Martin? NO!
  18. Oh will Still be sacked in the morning or will Still Still be here in the morning. BET NOW!
  19. I noticed that. And eye rubbing, as though he has just woken up with dribbly mouthy
  20. Shite.......I asked for midtable as long as we don't faf with sideways, backwards, sideways.....and yet we play sideways, backwards, sideways and are not going to be midtable. Get Still out.
  21. TURNER RODRIGUES PEACH HOLMES BLYTH STEELE GILCHRIST CHANNON OSGOOD MCCALLIOG STOKES E I ADIO WE WON THE CUP
  22. The forward player with a pretty hairstyle 😍 😆 🤣
  23. Downes is awful. I watched a replay of the game and really concentrated on him. Never got involved at all. Infact at one point he kind of skipped a defender like My Little Pony. Oh, hang on. He does remind me of My Little Pony.
×
×
  • Create New...