Jump to content

Cuddles

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cuddles

  1. I still remembering Uncle Russ announcing THB's permanant signing at the promotion party, seems like yesterday 😭
  2. Someone on the villa forum is complaining that he's overweight, like wtf 😂😂
  3. Lambo should be fine. Chavved up Corsa not so much.
  4. I don't care where he goes. Just want to flush out a decent bid.
  5. Agree, based on my rather sketchy streams, Mubama doesn't hold the ball up like Larin. We need another big guy up top.
  6. Was Ings able to do that at a World Cup?
  7. Out home league form this year is absolute nonsense
  8. Downes getting injured?
  9. Bang tidy in fact.
  10. The two new boys looked very tidy.
  11. What. Just. Happened?
  12. I think I'd rather play our best players against one of the best teams in the league.
  13. Bloody hell, just Googled her. She's fitter than Will's mum!
  14. Yep, apparently baldy didn't take it well at all.
  15. Love that Tonda has already got to know JWP. Hopefully he won't get done for tapping up now as well lol
  16. Sounds like we'll be seeing JWP immediately
  17. Well played 🤓 🤣
  18. I wonder if we've made a decent saving on wages? We were doing some pretty mental stuff at the time...
  19. Delivery charge.
  20. OMG that took me a good five minutes 😂😂😂
  21. They're desperate for players, so I'm not sure it's as simple as that.
  22. Would have loved to see THB getting on the end of those corners!
  23. The only obligation is not to leave a negative review on TrustPilot as someone else might be interested next season...
×
×
  • Create New...