Jump to content

Saint_clark

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    36698
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saint_clark

  1. Don't know why people are happy, if we get thrown through then Norway will be a much tougher test than Brazil. In fact I think Norway knock us out.
  2. Very low.
  3. Apparently there is some stopping us now then!
  4. I thought you agreed with the decision?
  5. These kind of comments always baffle me. Not every game can be 3-3 at half time. It's not just goals that make a game interesting.
  6. Weather forecast for Mexico City showing lightening storms the three hours leading up to kickoff. Marvelous.
  7. A crack at Cate Blanchett? Fair play if so.
  8. That was a different kind of corruption. They didnt suspend that, just ruled it out altogether.
  9. It hasn't. As far as I know this is the first time this has ever happened in Association Football.
  10. No, it hasn't. That's not what has even been announced.
  11. ......what!?
  12. When I saw at the start the ref was from Uzbekistan I wondered how qualified he was realistically going to be.
  13. Don't be ridiculous.
  14. Really stupid from the defender, he was going away from goal heading towards more Paraguay players. After so long of being so perfect defensively he's badly let his team, and country, down.
  15. Macarena FFS. The Americans should stop playing our sport altogether.
  16. Every single Paraguay player has done their job perfectly so far, one of the most disciplined performances I've seen.
  17. They'll face Morocco and then either Spain or Portugal in the semi you'd think. Plenty of potential for France to slip up.
  18. Has to be within 72 hours of the game as well...
  19. Bloody hell, Bradley Wright Phillips on ITV looking like an actual adult man. Last time I remember seeing him is that CCTV image of him robbing someone's handbag looking like a teenage county lines runner.
  20. Only 3 minutes added on and ref couldn't wait to blow the full time whistle. Corrupt bastards.
  21. FUCK OFF NO WAY
  22. FFS someone should be absolutely sprinting to close him down there. Poor from Cape Verde after so much hard work in normal time.
  23. Funnily enough I think the VAR official that got involved for the Croatia one was a prem ref.
  24. Would be a mistake for Cape Verde to sit back and defend this. They need to keep pressing and causing problems for Argentina at the back.
  25. Ho-lee-shit.
×
×
  • Create New...