Jump to content

Saint_clark

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    36698
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saint_clark

  1. Archer hasn't gone yet, but I think they'd use Oyekunle as third choice. Anyone we get in at this point would be a waste of money. No-one good enough to make a difference will come to be rotated as second/third choice.
  2. I seriously doubt we're getting another forward in and bumping Mubama down to third choice to barely get a look in.
  3. He'd be an absolute hero up there as well, a marauding RB with a good shot and cross. Lack of decent opposition will cover for his defensive frailties.
  4. Nevermind midweek, they'll be in the relegation zone today if Wimbledon or Wigan get a win.
  5. Fucking hell, 2 wins in 2 years with 3 clubs.
  6. I don't think they go up with him in charge. I think he'll be gone, not as quickly as he was at Rangers, but still pretty early.
  7. People forget that JWP got a bit of an edge about him the last couple of years with us. He's not a kid anymore.
  8. Calm down, still time to play at St Mary's yet...
  9. Players are over the moon for him you can tell.
  10. Tessem thinking "please stfu" as Blackmore goes on about the Millwall manager looking like Ross Kemp.
  11. Yep, Dobbin as a left footer is probably better off playing where Matsuki is rather than in the middle.
  12. Larin Le Tissier!!!!!!!
  13. He'll be ok probably needs some stitches. Gone in early to get it done.
  14. Kevin Lisbies son that missed, that makes more sense.
  15. Millwall nearly scored with a Saints player down with a head injury. Would have been a piss take.
  16. Schlotts cross field passes giving me flashbacks to Tomasz Hajto.
  17. Wish Leo would run at them with that much pace more often. The second he slows down he's easy to defend against.
  18. Need to stop trying to be too clever on these corners.
  19. Yeah Bragg has been shocking so far this season, a real step backwards for him.
  20. Manning needs to calm down he's over by the right corner flag now.
  21. Annoyingly my stream died for the entire saints goal so I'll have to take your word for it!
  22. GET YOUR MONEY ON HIM FOR LEAGUE TOP SCORER BOYS AND GIRLS.
  23. Can't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather see Fellows out on the right today, we need to push them back.
  24. Blackmore seems to have a sudden bitter tone this season, very negative all things Saints, what's got him upset?
×
×
  • Create New...