Jump to content

Saint_clark

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    36,698
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saint_clark

  1. Why do they get an extra chance to play the ball in after fouling our player?
  2. Thank god we got an extra centreback on to shore things up
  3. Thank god we got an extra centreback on to shore things up.
  4. I celebrated it twice 🤦🏼‍♂️
  5. I think we're trying not to get him to run around too much to save his legs.
  6. I posted that when Welington scored, genius.
  7. Good save Peretz.
  8. Get Manning on FFS
  9. I've seen it happen multiple times. Lincoln are very well organised and keeping their shape which means there isn't much space, so we're choosing not to be wasteful. This is a far cry from what we saw under Martin.
  10. Except that's not happening either. That's how we just ended up with a corner from a ball played out wide then NOT going backwards.
  11. Funny how when there are a couple of passes to players within 10 yards of each other the Martinball comments start coming out. We've gone long plenty of times, in this game and all season.
  12. Stephens 🤦🏼‍♂️ I'd be fuming if I was Wood, done nothing wrong at all this season and been dropped for someone who's made multiple mistakes every game.
  13. Seems the result against us has knocked Millwalls manager a bit, he changed the formation tonight to three CBs.
  14. Manning can jog on.
  15. Mubama is very sharp on the ball. We should be using him earlier to give Larin more of a rest.
  16. No way Priske wasn't offside there.
  17. I'm sick of that Manning lazy rolled pass infield that goes straight to the defender.
  18. Not sure he was offside... Ah bollocks yeah he was.
  19. Ref giving them some real soft decisions.
  20. Yeah, really frustrating. You can tell from the way he was shaping he wanted to hit that in the direction of where the Saints player was.
  21. Don't worry about stopping the cross in or attacking the ball in the air...
  22. I'd like to see Akachukwu on for Scienza.
  23. So booing the ref for letting it be taken then 😂
  24. Christ, when you look at the table like that it really does highlight how ridiculous that change is.
  25. Yeah I think it's been pretty even so far. Who were they booing then? The ref didn't make any huge decisions either way.
×
×
  • Create New...