Jump to content

Saint_clark

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    36698
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saint_clark

  1. I've arranged a press conference to announce i'm severing all ties with Southampton Football Club. I'd rather be accused of kiddy fiddling than be associated with this club now. Absolutely ashamed.
  2. If that was the case I'm pretty sure they'd just say that, and announce the employee had been terminated.
  3. Not sure what you're confused about, that's a pretty obvious "we can't deny it because it's true, but we also can't just say nothing" statement.
  4. The EFL are probably hoping Boro just beat us so that they can give us a fine and a 3 point deduction for next season and be done with it. If we end up getting promoted it makes things messy as fuck for them.
  5. I don't think his chances were that remote, he's played 88 times and scored 30 goals for them.
  6. Some might but personally I wouldn't give a shit. You aren't going to see anything in a training session you wouldn't pick up from the 46 matches that led up to this anyway.
  7. Yeah, massive overreaction all round, including on here.
  8. There won't be any punishment beyond a fine. It's far too late to affect the league standings.
  9. That's how they spotted him then, the branches must have been shaking like crazy from his signature dance move.
  10. Yeah, newspapers never print anything that isn't verified to be 100% true.
  11. Yeah I agree, I think Ramsdale is a classic highlights keeper. I'd love us to sign Peretz.
  12. Weird. Could have sworn he'd been here a few years.
  13. As opposed to being in the championship where the bigger clubs come and poach all your good players and manager and you fall even lower. How fun. Footballs all about ups and downs for all except a few. Look at the teams challenging for Europe again this season - Bournemouth, brentford, Brighton. Absolutely no reason we can't build to that again.
  14. Only because we're winning. 08/09 getting relegated from the championship wasn't more fun than 14/15 finishing 6th in the Prem.
  15. I agree but didn't we bring him back after the last promotion?
  16. Do you also think amount of goals scored is irrelevant? How about amount of points gained over 46 games? That's a stat.
  17. Almost guaranteed I'd have thought.
  18. Quality player but his output isn't as good as it probably should be, 7 goals and 9 assists. I would agree that I don't see any prem sides taking a punt on him at the amount we'd want - don't forget how much Armstrong went for as a much more proven Championship player. Would anyone be happy if we sold Scienza for £10-12million? I certainly wouldn't be.
  19. He wasn't in the Prem squad really though he played reserves which basically was the youth. He definitely was considered a CB at one point as I remember reading him described as such on the official site or somewhere.
  20. Has Jander completed a single forward pass this game?
  21. Nevermind that, just needed the players to actually close down the player instead of letting the long ball come in, and someone closing down the shot on the edge of the box instead of letting him have a free hit.
  22. Fucking idiots. Just sitting back and watching them.
  23. Get Bragg on for Charles.
  24. Sign Larin and Peretz no matter what.
×
×
  • Create New...