The original five year plan was always to get back into the Prem. We were well ahead of that plan, nothing was ever said about the five years after that as obviously Cortese left before we got to a point where it was relevant (this summer).
I guess people were right when they said our players getting called up was a bad thing. This is wrong IMO.
I feel physically sick reading all this to be honest.
Is anyone else just bored with the whole thing more than anything else? I wish I could just hibernate till the transfer window shuts and catch up then.
The grass isn't always greener Rickie. Remember when Robbie Keane went there and everyone was made up for him getting his dream move? I'll wager he plays less than 10 games and is utterly miserable there.
People forgetting it's a friendly it seems - and the first game anyones played for a few weeks. England are looking a bit sharper the last few minutes. They'll look much better in the second half.
As ridiculous as the situation is, we're NOT a laughing stock. In fact everyone is quite sympathetic towards us and a lot of other fans have said they hope we keep all our players (including some Liverpool fans!).