-
Posts
31617 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Matthew Le God
-
Yes, both broadcast and written press.
-
His second English interview. This was the first... The press can't use this as a stick to beat him with anymore.
-
"Saints considering Mauricio Pochettino" - Daily Mirror
Matthew Le God replied to trousers's topic in The Saints
Pochettino gives another interview (after the one at the end of season dinner with Ed Chamberlain) in English... http://www.player.saintsfc.co.uk/latest-news/article/3213214/date/20130618145300/page/0/name/Manager-Delighted-By-Lovren-Capture -
The opening day for Portsmouth and Bournemouth is 3rd August and it is the 17th August for Saints. Those fixtures are't right anyway, as this proves... http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22894378
-
The list is signed off the day before its public release. It is a long consultation process which involves talking to the clubs and other parties (police/councils etc) since the end of March. So Saints will already have seen their fixtures as they would have to inform the list compilers of any potential issues and changes that need to be made. http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulfletcher/2009/06/secrets_of_the_fixture_compute.html
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ca9PN_uBXc
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuAVjLpU9cU&feature=youtu.be At 9:00... Joe Kinnear "I brought Krul there, the goalkeeper". - Tim Krul joined Newcastle United in 2005. - Joe Kinnear joined Newcastle United in 2008.
-
Lovren says hi.
-
So this... http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=119313 Which is based on these tweets... The Football Family @TFootballFamily 10h Official Reading news: One player failed a medical with us on Friday. Drenthe scheduled for a medical today. 100% true. #readingfc The Football Family @TFootballFamily 9h Final update: Player who failed a medical was from Southampton. I don't know anything else. I have told you what I know! #readingfc
-
Does he? Yoshida is the best of the three. Hooiveld
-
Link to all of these reports?
-
Well I've just had a conversation with a Guardian journalist about it.
-
I'll get the press to understand Shaw isn't leaving this summer and is signing a long term deal next month! The daftest suggestion that we'd sell Shaw for £10m this summer and then loan him back for a year. What benefit do Saints gain from that? They'd be better off keeping him for a season, watching his value grow and then sell him. Not that I think Cortese would want to do that. I do think we'll keep Shaw for longer than we kept Walcott and Bale due to Premier League status and the owners actually trying to compete towards the top of the league with other signings. Eventually Shaw will leave for a bigger club, but we are in a good position at the moment to keep him happy.
-
The Everton year in 2017/18 will be fun...
-
He is at an Italian club but he isn't Italian - he is Czech.
-
The first positive post about Saints I've seen you make on this forum in the last 7 years!
-
-
2009/10 - Gobern, Tafazolli, White, Gillett, Lancashire, Thomson 2010/11 - Mills, Saville, Tafazolli, Garrod, Doble 2011/12 - Doble, Saville, Dovey, Hoskins, Dean 2012/13 - Hoskins, Seidi, Reeves, Britt
-
Page 180 of the Premier League rulebook... http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publications/handbooks/premier-league-handbook-2012-2013.pdf
-
The 2013 Time Killing Summer Saints Quiz thread
Matthew Le God replied to Colinjb's topic in The Saints
Should people be allowed multiple guesses? -
The 2013 Time Killing Summer Saints Quiz thread
Matthew Le God replied to Colinjb's topic in The Saints
Andreas Jakobsson http://www.worldfootball.net/teams/helsingborgs-if/1999/2/ -
The % of people that favour their right foot is 81%. http://www.ucl.ac.uk/medical-education/reprints/1983BJP-ReviewCoren_Porac.pdf So it is of little surprise that there are more right/right centre back partnerships than right/left or left/left centre back partnerships.
-
The 2013 Time Killing Summer Saints Quiz thread
Matthew Le God replied to Colinjb's topic in The Saints
I meant any kind of signing, so you were right with Liptak. I should have perhaps been clearer! Your question. -
I merely answered a question Hutch asked. I know you need see the relevance of having a left and right footed centre half on the correct sides and use the Ferdinand/Vidic example, but it does have its benefits. For example... - Which fullbacks is a left sided centre back most likely to cover during a game? Left back - Which fullback is a right sided centre back most likely to cover during a game? Right back It is therefore beneficial if your left sided centre half is left footed, like most left backs are. And the same on the right. Of course there will be exceptions, including some at a high level and the lower number of left footed players makes a difference, but I think a lot of managers would like the centre backs to match up in this way.
-
The 2013 Time Killing Summer Saints Quiz thread
Matthew Le God replied to Colinjb's topic in The Saints
Who was the last player to sign for Southampton whilst Rupert Lowe was the chairman?
