Most of them probably think this is a documentary...
Saints even employ 6 teachers to work with them at Staplewood. I think they have their minds on things other than academia.
That isn't true, he is a left back. He says so himself.
http://netherlands.worldcupblog.org/world-cup-2010/alexander-buttner-vitesses-confident-left-back.html
"On the contrary, I owned them all….” - Confident isn't he!?
I think Simon Jordan's book says when they they couldn't get James Beattie they resigned Dougie Freedman. That didn't happen in 2004, it happened in 2000, before Beattie's worth was particularly high.
In English...
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vi.nl%2Fnieuws%2F223910%2FSouthampton-biedt-Vitesse-nog-te-weinig-voor-Buttner.htm&act=url
They can't really turn people away on merely based on stewards doing checks at a whim as to how old someone is. So they'll also be doing checks of people's student status at the turnstile? Will slow entry into the stadium down even more than last season.
At least with the Chainrai bid the creditors probably know he has the money already (albeit it isn't a lot in comparison to the total debt). If the trust win the bid then they have to collect £900 from a lot of people. I don't imagine they will get close to 100% of the money pledged.