Jump to content

Matthew Le God

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    31617
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matthew Le God

  1. Most of them probably think this is a documentary... Saints even employ 6 teachers to work with them at Staplewood. I think they have their minds on things other than academia.
  2. Considering we have been in the 2nd and 3rd tiers for the past 7 years, it isn't much of a drop.
  3. I doubt Saints academy players are up on their world politics.
  4. Not to mention his first name being Bevis.
  5. 28th May 2012... http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2776455,00.html
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=girA7GS9hDg&feature=related
  7. I wondered what those boards were for when I first saw them. Now we know...
  8. He says he is now a left back, in the same way Bale is no longer a left back.
  9. That isn't true, he is a left back. He says so himself. http://netherlands.worldcupblog.org/world-cup-2010/alexander-buttner-vitesses-confident-left-back.html "On the contrary, I owned them all….” - Confident isn't he!?
  10. I think Simon Jordan's book says when they they couldn't get James Beattie they resigned Dougie Freedman. That didn't happen in 2004, it happened in 2000, before Beattie's worth was particularly high.
  11. Can they legally ask for more money having agreed to the sale of a product at the lower price?
  12. David Sulivan always looks like a Soviet general in the Cold War.
  13. In English... http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vi.nl%2Fnieuws%2F223910%2FSouthampton-biedt-Vitesse-nog-te-weinig-voor-Buttner.htm&act=url
  14. If a thread isn't about Saints, why is it on the main board? All I did was answer Turkish's question.
  15. The Libeherr estate has 10x the wealth of Gold and Sullivan combined and none of the debt? Interesting, why West Ham but not Southampton?
  16. They don't need no education. They don't need no thought control. Hey, Saints Web! Leave those Skates alone! Ummm...Nah! Lets poke some more.
  17. Are you really comparing the lack of ambition, resources and investment under Rupert Lowe when Bridge left, to how we are today?
  18. Amazing how they didn't anticipate the first day of new season ticket sales for a Premier League team after a 7 year absence wouldn't be busy.
  19. They can't really turn people away on merely based on stewards doing checks at a whim as to how old someone is. So they'll also be doing checks of people's student status at the turnstile? Will slow entry into the stadium down even more than last season.
  20. At least with the Chainrai bid the creditors probably know he has the money already (albeit it isn't a lot in comparison to the total debt). If the trust win the bid then they have to collect £900 from a lot of people. I don't imagine they will get close to 100% of the money pledged.
  21. Unless they do ID checks on the turnstiles for each and every game, then ID checks at purchase are pointless and futile gestures.
  22. What are they doing then?
  23. In a similar way to Wotte out, Pardew in during the summer of 2009. Although Dyche did a better job than Wotte.
  24. Evidence for that Dune?
×
×
  • Create New...