Jump to content

Hatch

Members
  • Posts

    11,811
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hatch

  1. Those bloody car parking charges again.
  2. It will be a black , disabled, blind , muslim , lesbian , Socialist who supports Pompey.
  3. It has to be a brand new design, it just has to be. To leave the 'launch' this late and then it just being the same as someones elses, but in red and white , would just about be the most stupid thing ever.
  4. I still prefer the term leotard insterad of kit.
  5. I'd love to have a go. Once. and Wonga dot com can charge 4000% APR so big percentages do exist in real life.
  6. I have absolutely no idea who wil win. Don't think it will be one of the favourites, so I have plumped for Dustin Johnson, Ricky Fowler an Sergio.
  7. Hatch

    The Stain

    irony, Blatant banning offense.
  8. killing the forum from within.
  9. why the banning now. ****ing pathetic...it really is.. I'd ban all the mods. Give them a job in a library so they can boss little kids around by telling them to be quiet.
  10. rule 1 her tits
  11. Some people take things way to seriously. That's the problem with this forum Do they behave the same way in the pub, they must be a nightmare to be with.
  12. The match day threads are postings such as 'corner' 'I can hear the crowd' 'time for a sub' To be honest, I can probably continue my life without such visionary commentary and still sleep at night.
  13. to save me searching, can someone point me to where i can see the design...
  14. How strict are the USA on getting VISAs for those with dodgy records?? Just asking for a friend of course.
  15. Hope its a syndicate so it gets shared around. Hope it's not a Northerner as well.
  16. I think thats a fake!
  17. Ow. bet that smarts.
  18. could be front half stripes, back half sash.
  19. and the third half will be a sash.
  20. reported
  21. maybe he reported himself to the mods
  22. I used to drink that back in the 80s.
  23. I'm in. Only done a draft team, pending the transfers of Owen, hargreaves, Woodgate and Bellamy, and Riquelme to Pompey.
×
×
  • Create New...