Jump to content

Hatch

Members
  • Posts

    11,811
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hatch

  1. Only thing about this that surprises me is the timing. Has to be a new manager lined up already. Maybe Zola is a new signing, not the manager. All the West ham players said that he was the best player in training every day.
  2. Please do, so I can PM them for photos and autographs...please please please Or am I one of them.
  3. and he b.itches like a girl when someone else does it to him.
  4. Poor Old Broady.
  5. I can't see there being any play today.
  6. only just over the line tbf .. http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/924391/The-three-balls-that-will-shake-world-of-cricket.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News
  7. Got to be one of the weirdest tests of all time.
  8. We could win this from here
  9. not sure why there is a pool next to the pitch, but it should definitely be more common place in the UK. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD-nLrBu_Fc&feature=player_embedded
  10. Boycs said KP should try and get a game for Surrey,. no problem with that but does Cricket have a loan system.
  11. and Vienna score two more. Great game.
  12. and now typically, just after I post a 'Heskey is Shyte' post, he scores.
  13. just watching a bit of the Villa game on ITV4. Petrov had a penalty saved, ball rolled out to Heskey, 7 yards out with an open goal. I bet you can't guess what happened?
  14. How fit was that bird hosting the draw? SCDAJFM
  15. Hatch

    Drunk LOL!!

    Hcdajfu
  16. Hatch

    Webcams

    News Flash. More graffiti on the pillar.
  17. 26th Aug NAP 4.10 Ayr Lady Bluesky NB 2.30 Lingfield Rafella
  18. 25th AUg 4.10 Ayr Northside Prince NAP 2.30 brighton Crown ridge ew NB
  19. Hatch

    Bizarre

    Like she said....it's just a cat
  20. yeah , i know, I still tried Benali in all positions including goal. Not worth doing if he wasn't in it.
  21. NAP 3.30 yarmouth Harry Patch NB 6.20 Leicester Senate
  22. Didn't accept Benali so I gave up.
  23. I probably have about a 1 in 10 success rate in saving my predictions. Something is clearly not working properly
  24. talk of it recently, qualifies by residency, player himself is open to the idea. Great player, but I don't think it is right. Mostly due to the fact that he is Spanish.
×
×
  • Create New...